You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #5081
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
It was a joke, you know.
Riiiiiight.

platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-10-2006, 04:10 PM   #5082
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 04-10-2006, 04:15 PM   #5083
Lovable rogue

I keep thinking of you giving yourself a sponge bath with Fairy Liquid, and I can't stop laughing now. hehehe.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 04-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #5084
merely human

I bet you, Jats, that he has a rubber ducky to bathe with, and instead of yellow it's pink.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #5085
Lovable rogue

Aaaw, how cute. I bet it's a naughty ducky! hehe.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 04-10-2006, 04:37 PM   #5086
merely human

I wouldn't know if it's naughty, Jatsie. I've never seen Robsie 'bathe' with it.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #5087
Lovable rogue

Oh but you must! It's so entertaining, Robsie scrubs himself whilst singing "I am what I am" It's just like watching a Radox advert.

Old 04-10-2006, 09:27 PM   #5088
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
It was a joke, you know. But then, if you don't know the product, you're unlikely to be familiar with the "Mummy, why are your hands so soft?" adverts that ran for ages...

We used to have Fairy and that advertisement here in Germany too! Though I don't know if it's still available here. Pril is better known now.

There was also the advertisement where that guy asked the mother if she would wash her baby with it. He'd then continue to demonstrate how mild it is (with the hands), until she agrees. He'd then ask the question again, and the mother says she'd still not wash her baby with it, but agrees that she could.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 04-10-2006, 11:16 PM   #5089
Chris Barraclough

Washing babies in fairy liquid? That stuffs expensive, I say just dunk em in the river.

That devil duck is quality, is it one of those ones that vibrates?

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 04-11-2006, 12:38 AM   #5090
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
Washing babies in fairy liquid? That stuffs expensive, I say just dunk em in the river.

That devil duck is quality, is it one of those ones that vibrates?

No, but is sings!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 04-11-2006, 03:17 AM   #5091
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

I don't have one of those ducks - or any rubber duck, come to think of it - but they actually look quite cool.

And Mr T is almost as great as the Hassmeister.

Old 04-11-2006, 04:32 AM   #5092
Chris Barraclough

Whos the Hassmeister? David Hasselhoff? If so, I guess Davey boy had great surround-yourself-with-gorgeous-women skills, which Mr T kinda lacked - 3 dodgy ex-vietnam dudes just ain't the same. Mr T wins hands down for cool name and Argos-Jewellry-Shopper skills though.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 04-11-2006, 04:52 AM   #5093
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Ah, but the Hass is just too good. Even for Mr T.

Old 04-11-2006, 04:58 AM   #5094
Chris Barraclough

I think I know whod win in an arm wrestling competition.

Dammit, I sliced my finger wide open in our easter egg hunt and bled all over the frigging place. Now I can't type properly. Gahhhh!

Old 04-11-2006, 05:00 AM   #5095
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

That will teach you to have an Easter egg hunt five days early .

And Mr T might win the arm wrestling, but we all know who has the better car. And fashion sense.

Old 04-11-2006, 05:09 AM   #5096
Chris Barraclough

It was with work, it wasn't my idea! I would've bloody won too if I didn't have to fill out a stupid lengthy accident report form, by the time I came back there was only one egg left to find, and I ended up losing by 2. ****bubbles!

Old 04-11-2006, 05:11 AM   #5097
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Hang on... you've changed your avatar. That means that the evil-looking creature you had before is gone .

Anyway, sorry to hear about your finger. It doesn't sound like you do much work, though, if you have time for an Easter egg hunt ...

Old 04-11-2006, 05:16 AM   #5098
Chris Barraclough

Yeah, evil monster dude is gone for now, to be replaced with a drowning sloth. Like you said, I don't do much work! Prob still more than you though ya big slacker

Old 04-11-2006, 05:24 AM   #5099
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Believe what you want, you old fart.

Old 04-11-2006, 05:40 AM   #5100
Life and times of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Will you two quit it with the "Huh"s, "Heh"s, and "Whatever"s? Y'all are starting to sound like a Burns & Schreiber routine.
Heh.

?

And if that's what it takes to kill the thread, I certainly won't. It'll be a tiresome, and irritating to me too, kill but eventually it will work. You just enforce it.