Thread Must Die! - Page 268 - Adventure Forums
You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers



 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2006, 08:17 AM   #5341
Psychonaut
 
Lucien21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 5,114
Default

Still picking on Lacey ehhh Karmillo.

At least he had the guts to post a picture, that you seem a little too unhealthily attached too, on the site .


Quite
__________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Lucien21 is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 09:45 AM   #5342
Super Moderator
 
Melanie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,907
Default

I'm sorry Rob - I didn't post that picture with that intent in mind...
Melanie68 is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 09:47 AM   #5343
The Thread™ will die.
 
RLacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 22,542
Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey
Default

I give up on this thread. I'm tempted to start lodging complaints with Photobucket, to be honest.
__________________
RLacey | Killer of the Thread™

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.


RLacey is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 10:32 AM   #5344
Super Moderator
 
Melanie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,907
Default

Jat and Karmillo - really you guys are wusses...No balls to post your own picture and like Lucien said - you're both a little obsessed with it...
Melanie68 is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 10:48 AM   #5345
woof
 
Karmillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NOT REALLY RIGHT HERE
Posts: 4,750
Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo
Default

Ill post my picture in due time, besides the one one ive got has half my head covered in a hat so it wont show much
__________________
"I've got nothing to lose! Except for...well everything."
Karmillo is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 02:24 PM   #5346
Ale! And keep 'em coming!
 
Jazhara7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Beyond the Pattern of Reality...or Germany
Posts: 8,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68
Jat and Karmillo - really you guys are wusses...No balls to post your own picture and like Lucien said - you're both a little obsessed with it...

I agree with you Mel, it's no funny any longer. Jats and Karmillo, if someone asks you to stop something, asks several times, then you should grant them their wish. It is not right to keep on taunting, even if you mean no harm. What you are doing is cruel, and makes you no better than bullies.

I know that you are not bad people, but I'm starting to have a hard time believing this myself.

You'd not do something similar in real life. I know it's sometimes hard to tell when a person is being serious in a forum (especially ChitChat), since you cannot see their face or hear them. But that's even more reason to be careful how you treat others, and think twice about what you post (and not push "submit" too quickly. Better think about the possible consequences of your post.).

So I ask of you, stop with this now.



-
__________________
- "esc(x) cot(x) dx = -csc(x)!" Dennis added, and the wizard's robe caught on fire. "Gosh," Dennis said, "and some people say higher math isn't relevant."

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Jazhara7 is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #5347
The Thread™ will die.
 
RLacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 22,542
Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey
Default

The thread is dead. Long live the signed SJH original on my wall!
__________________
RLacey | Killer of the Thread™

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.


RLacey is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:01 PM   #5348
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
 
Talas's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Mexico
Posts: 707
Send a message via MSN to Talas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
The thread is dead.
But what am I going to do now? This thread is like the familiar face that greets me everytime I arrive somewhere after a while
__________________
¿Qué?
Talas is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:02 PM   #5349
woof
 
Karmillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NOT REALLY RIGHT HERE
Posts: 4,750
Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
I agree with you Mel, it's no funny any longer. Jats and Karmillo, if someone asks you to stop something, asks several times, then you should grant them their wish. It is not right to keep on taunting, even if you mean no harm. What you are doing is cruel, and makes you no better than bullies.

I know that you are not bad people, but I'm starting to have a hard time believing this myself.

You'd not do something similar in real life. I know it's sometimes hard to tell when a person is being serious in a forum (especially ChitChat), since you cannot see their face or hear them. But that's even more reason to be careful how you treat others, and think twice about what you post (and not push "submit" too quickly. Better think about the possible consequences of your post.).

So I ask of you, stop with this now.



-
Yeha I suppose photoshopping him into a bed next to some guy was a bit far, but I along with others have asked him to stop with the one word posts.

Sure its a thread with no actualy topic but having "whatever" and "quite" after every post is seriously annoying.

I did think about the consequences and such about posting that one, hell I was even about to throw it away but after him posting quite again I quickly changed my mind
__________________
"I've got nothing to lose! Except for...well everything."
Karmillo is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #5350
The Thread™ will die.
 
RLacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 22,542
Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
Yeha I suppose photoshopping him into a bed next to some guy was a bit far, but I along with others have asked him to stop with the one word posts.

Sure its a thread with no actualy topic but having "whatever" and "quite" after every post is seriously annoying.

I did think about the consequences and such about posting that one, hell I was even about to throw it away but after him posting quite again I quickly changed my mind
First, I'm not the only person to be posting one-word replies, but I am the only person that has to be subjected to ridiculing photos.

Second, there's a difference between being annoying with a post in a thread where the entire aim is to bore people out of it and systematically picking on a single individual. Feel free to post boring one-word posts yourself if you'd like, but nothing gives you the right to single me out for humiliation when others (Trep, Uptimist, etc) have also been posting monotonous replies.

Seriously, grow up.
__________________
RLacey | Killer of the Thread™

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.


RLacey is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:16 PM   #5351
Citizen of Bizarro World
 
Maquisard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Htrae
Posts: 4,219
Default

Wurd
__________________
By no rocket’s blue shade am no shells dead down there,
Gave no proof all day long that the flag was unwhere!
No say does am spar-strangled shroud hang limply!
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Maquisard is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:20 PM   #5352
Bad Influence
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Birmingham, Alabama USA
Posts: 5,547
Send a message via Yahoo to Sage
Default

On the other hand, I am a shameless attention whore and have no problem with people using my image in creative PhotoShop ventures. If I couldn't laugh at myself, then I wouldn't feel right laughing at others.
__________________
Ignorance is bliss, denial is divine, and willful ignorance is a religious experience.

Share the love.

<3
Sage is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:22 PM   #5353
Citizen of Bizarro World
 
Maquisard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Htrae
Posts: 4,219
Default

Open season on Scott's images!
__________________
By no rocket’s blue shade am no shells dead down there,
Gave no proof all day long that the flag was unwhere!
No say does am spar-strangled shroud hang limply!
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Maquisard is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #5354
Bad Influence
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Birmingham, Alabama USA
Posts: 5,547
Send a message via Yahoo to Sage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mares
Open season on Scott's images!
Indeed.
Be creative. Be funny. Make me laugh out loud. Better yet, make me spit Diet Pepsi all over my monitor and keyboard.
One small boundary: Don't get yourself banned by posting pornographic images. Although I'd probably find them funny, the mods probably wouldn't, and they have final say over such matters.
__________________
Ignorance is bliss, denial is divine, and willful ignorance is a religious experience.

Share the love.

<3
Sage is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #5355
woof
 
Karmillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NOT REALLY RIGHT HERE
Posts: 4,750
Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo
Default

what about censored porn?
__________________
"I've got nothing to lose! Except for...well everything."
Karmillo is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 03:46 PM   #5356
Bad Influence
 
Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Birmingham, Alabama USA
Posts: 5,547
Send a message via Yahoo to Sage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
what about censored porn?
Clever! And a little bit...bizarre.
__________________
Ignorance is bliss, denial is divine, and willful ignorance is a religious experience.

Share the love.

<3
Sage is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #5357
merely human
 
Intrepid Homoludens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 22,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
First, I'm not the only person to be posting one-word replies, but I am the only person that has to be subjected to ridiculing photos.

Second, there's a difference between being annoying with a post in a thread where the entire aim is to bore people out of it and systematically picking on a single individual. Feel free to post boring one-word posts yourself if you'd like, but nothing gives you the right to single me out for humiliation when others (Trep, Uptimist, etc) have also been posting monotonous replies.

Seriously, grow up.
Whatever.
__________________
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Intrepid Homoludens is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 07:56 PM   #5358
Ale! And keep 'em coming!
 
Jazhara7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Beyond the Pattern of Reality...or Germany
Posts: 8,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Whatever.
My Fo...I mean: Friends. I think we have to parley. If you'd just follow me over to the edge of the roof?






-
__________________
- "esc(x) cot(x) dx = -csc(x)!" Dennis added, and the wizard's robe caught on fire. "Gosh," Dennis said, "and some people say higher math isn't relevant."

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Jazhara7 is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 07:57 PM   #5359
woof
 
Karmillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NOT REALLY RIGHT HERE
Posts: 4,750
Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo
Default

Parley? isnt that some kind of herb?
__________________
"I've got nothing to lose! Except for...well everything."
Karmillo is offline  
Old 04-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #5360
Ale! And keep 'em coming!
 
Jazhara7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Beyond the Pattern of Reality...or Germany
Posts: 8,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
Parley? isnt that some kind of herb?

No, that would be Parsley.


*sings* Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme...

-
__________________
- "esc(x) cot(x) dx = -csc(x)!" Dennis added, and the wizard's robe caught on fire. "Gosh," Dennis said, "and some people say higher math isn't relevant."

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Jazhara7 is offline  
 



Thread Tools

 


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.