View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #5350
RLacey
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmillo
Yeha I suppose photoshopping him into a bed next to some guy was a bit far, but I along with others have asked him to stop with the one word posts.

Sure its a thread with no actualy topic but having "whatever" and "quite" after every post is seriously annoying.

I did think about the consequences and such about posting that one, hell I was even about to throw it away but after him posting quite again I quickly changed my mind
First, I'm not the only person to be posting one-word replies, but I am the only person that has to be subjected to ridiculing photos.

Second, there's a difference between being annoying with a post in a thread where the entire aim is to bore people out of it and systematically picking on a single individual. Feel free to post boring one-word posts yourself if you'd like, but nothing gives you the right to single me out for humiliation when others (Trep, Uptimist, etc) have also been posting monotonous replies.

Seriously, grow up.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.