View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 03:02 PM   #5349
Karmillo
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
I agree with you Mel, it's no funny any longer. Jats and Karmillo, if someone asks you to stop something, asks several times, then you should grant them their wish. It is not right to keep on taunting, even if you mean no harm. What you are doing is cruel, and makes you no better than bullies.

I know that you are not bad people, but I'm starting to have a hard time believing this myself.

You'd not do something similar in real life. I know it's sometimes hard to tell when a person is being serious in a forum (especially ChitChat), since you cannot see their face or hear them. But that's even more reason to be careful how you treat others, and think twice about what you post (and not push "submit" too quickly. Better think about the possible consequences of your post.).

So I ask of you, stop with this now.

-
Yeha I suppose photoshopping him into a bed next to some guy was a bit far, but I along with others have asked him to stop with the one word posts.

Sure its a thread with no actualy topic but having "whatever" and "quite" after every post is seriously annoying.

I did think about the consequences and such about posting that one, hell I was even about to throw it away but after him posting quite again I quickly changed my mind