You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Taking a trip the Kate Walker way (a.k.a. SquareJaw and Mira get it on)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2005, 01:18 AM   #241
Chris Barraclough

So SJH and this Amy bird are pillow fighting and spanking each others arses...that doesn't sound like nemesis-type behaviour to me

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 11-10-2005, 01:23 AM   #242
merely human

Not at all. It's simply yet another much needed act towards global peace.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-10-2005, 02:58 AM   #243

I was wondering whether I should answer the "french customs" sub-thread, the "SJH moscovite threesome" one, or the "temps is on everyone shit list, but in a good way" one.

But I just can't decide.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:20 AM   #244
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
I was wondering whether I should answer the "french customs" sub-thread, the "SJH moscovite threesome" one, or the "temps is on everyone shit list, but in a good way" one.

But I just can't decide.
The threesome one! Come on SJH, regail us with tales of three-way spanking and pillowfights with the girls in their PJs. Or maybe skimpy lingerie

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 11-10-2005, 03:34 AM   #245
capsized.

Remember what happened to that pretty famous Brit when he was on "vacation" in Moscow in ca. 1995 (Goldeneye™)? Mh.... SJH, have you visited any saunas thus far?
Old 11-10-2005, 03:52 AM   #246
Chris Barraclough

Ahh, such a good scene. Hope the lad doesn't get crushed to death between the legs of any gorgeous Russian girls. Such a tragic way to go...

Old 11-10-2005, 05:00 AM   #247
Schoolgirl From Hell

Ok, when I agreed to play host, I did not bargain for battle! SJH has been doing his laundry, and now his stuff is drying in my bathroom and his undies all over the place . Why in my bathroom? I don't know. What's worse, Amy and SJH just won't let up!

Amy: Hey Ugly!
SJH: Hey, if it isn't Ham Ham Cham.
Amy: Girraffe neck.
SJH: Hamster face. (pause) I'm missing a pair of boxers here... has anybody seen it?
Amy: Just so you know, I clogged the drain with one of your stripey boxers.
SJH: !@&%

Amy just told SJH this awful story, which he swallowed like a guppy. I wonder how long will it take him to wise up? Since I can hear Amy cackling over it with Sam in the hallway...

In the meantime, I am quietly folding his dried clothes away...

-Mira

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"
Old 11-10-2005, 05:13 AM   #248
Psychonaut

What a cheek.

Maybe your just jealous that he's already cheating on you with Amy and stuck you cleaning up his undies and doing his washing.

It's like your already married
Old 11-10-2005, 07:11 AM   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
squaresie and Mira sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.....
Hmm, do we need to come up with a cute nick for Mira? Not that she needs any more cutification as if she get any cuter, she'd be a walking natural disaster among men but it just seems wrong that Sqauresie has one but she doesn't. Mirasie's not going to work so Trep, anyone, any bright ideas?
Old 11-10-2005, 07:32 AM   #250
Schoolgirl From Hell

SJH here... Amy's in the room and I'm feeling twitchy as she hasn't attacked yet nor insulted me, so there's a definite buildup in anti-SJH energy filling the room which is yet to be unleashed. The girl started throwing a bright red condom at my face yesterday. I'm starting to suspect something, but I'm not sure what...

Today Mira's been working dilligently and suffering my presence a little less, as I've been out and about searching for train tickets to St Petersberg. Firstly, battling the metro ended up being far easier than I thought it would be. It's not the most clearly defined system I've ever come up against, but it works, and I also visited one of the more famous stations here... which was kinda beautiful.

I'll save my whinging for later re the unhelpfulnes of the russians...

Old 11-10-2005, 07:36 AM   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
SJH here... Amy's in the room and I'm feeling twitchy as she hasn't attacked yet nor insulted me, so there's a definite buildup in anti-SJH energy filling the room which is yet to be unleashed. The girl started throwing a bright red condom at my face yesterday. I'm starting to suspect something, but I'm not sure what...

Today Mira's been working dilligently and suffering my presence a little less, as I've been out and about searching for train tickets to St Petersberg. Firstly, battling the metro ended up being far easier than I thought it would be. It's not the most clearly defined system I've ever come up against, but it works, and I also visited one of the more famous stations here... which was kinda beautiful.

I'll save my whinging for later re the unhelpfulnes of the russians...
Where are the pics mate? Think of all the poor men who's dieing to see more pics of Mira. And, uh, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of a woman who would throw a condom at your face either.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:49 AM   #252
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
Where are the pics mate? Think of all the poor men who's dieing to see more pics of Mira. And, uh, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of a woman who would throw a condom at your face either.
Yeah, preferably mid-spanking. Maybe throwing condoms in your face is a strange Russian greeting, just like French people and the hands-down-pants thing.

Old 11-10-2005, 07:50 AM   #253
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
And for those of us of the other polarity, how about some pics of Russian guys? Surely Mira and Amy have some guy friends? Neighbors? Disinterested passerby?
Facial hair is a big plus.

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-10-2005, 07:54 AM   #254
Schoolgirl From Hell

Russian guys are fugly. So says SJH.

Mira: Some are watchable. Some are delectable. Some should just stay at home and play chess.

Old 11-10-2005, 08:03 AM   #255
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
Russian guys are fugly. So says SJH.
Not that I doubt Squarejaw's opinion or powers of discernment for a second, but since he's partial to the women-folk, I don't really know how good a judge he is.

Quote:
Mira: Some are watchable. Some are delectable. Some should just stay at home and play chess.
Isn't that true of guys everywhere?

Share the love.

<3
Old 11-10-2005, 08:26 AM   #256
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Quote:
Isn't that true of guys everywhere?
No, the Russians are exceptionally good at chess.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:32 AM   #257
Banned User

You guys are wicked cheesy. I love it.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:05 PM   #258
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP
No, the Russians are exceptionally good at chess.
Can't I have a handsome chess playing Russian man?

I suck at chess, but it wouldn't be chess we'd be playing.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-10-2005, 02:56 PM   #259
SamNMax

I smell a sitcom.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:25 PM   #260
merely human

< cue theme music from Three's Company >