You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures Murran Chronicles 2: Talons of Terror Released! Free Download

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
WeggieWare

Default Murran Chronicles 2: Talons of Terror Released! Free Download

The Murran Chronicles Episode 2: Talons of Terror

STORY :

After the experience in southern New Jersey, you are moved to another division of the FBI and promoted to special agent status. This new division investigates the stranger cases, and this is one of them. Cattle have been mutilated, taken long distances from their farms and eaten by something. There have been sightings of large creatures in the sky and three unsolved murders within recent months. You are thrust into an investigation ripe with intrigue as you explore Montana while trying to solve the mystery of who or what is killing the cattle, and why three people have turned up dead. Could it be a creature thought extinct millions of years ago? Or do the Sioux Indians have something to do with it?

INFO:

Talons of Terror is in 640x480 resolution, running in Hi-Color mode, and is a free download. This was my second game using the AGS engine, and is much better (in my opinion) overall than the first game. It is longer, more professional and polished and a much better experience overall. There was rather extensive beta testing on this (special thanks to all the testers who helped iron this thing out, add a few more puzzles, and make it a much more enjoyable experience overall).

The game focuses on the experience from a story-telling perspective. I try to be as immersive as possible (with some light hearted quips and such mixed in, along with a bunch of hidden and not so hidden references to Adventure Games of old).

I am really proud of this game, and hope you take the time to download and play it. The file size is about 25mb. No voice acting, but maybe in Episode 3.

WEBSITE / DOWNLOAD: http://www.billandnicole.net/games

SCREENSHOTS: