You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2003, 07:41 PM   #1
Retirement is stupid

Default We're Looking for a Writer

I'm sure you're all quite aware that Adventure Gamers Underground is missing what we in the magazine business like to call "any semblance of content." This is basically due to the fact that we just don't have people on staff who love Underground games other than myself and Dave, and I'm pretty busy running the rest of the site and Dave's very busy with real-life stuff. So...you want to help us remedy the problem?

We're looking for a skilled writer who loves amateur adventure games, and is extremely familiar with the scene and all the major games. We're looking for someone who can contribute both capsule reviews, to help us build our Underground game database, as well as full-length reviews (the sort that Dave has written for 5 Days a Stranger and Keptosh). You would also have the opportunity to contribute other content, such as reviews of engines and interviews with prominent designers.

Please understand: we are looking for experts in this area and we will test your knowledge of amateur games. You really have to prefer Underground adventures to any other sort to fit the profile we're looking for. Oh yeah, and the position is completely voluntary, and I will verbally abuse you via e-mail and/or ICQ anywhere between two and thirteen times each week. If you think you fit this position, we really would love to have you on our staff; please send us an e-mail at [email protected] and we'll talk further.

Happy adventuring, all.

"An episodic sociopathic lagomorph? The mind boggles."
Old 12-04-2003, 01:23 AM   #2
Vel
Quo non ascendet?

I just applied.
Old 12-04-2003, 08:47 AM   #3
Retirement is stupid

Thanks, because I would never have checked my e-mail if you hadn't told me publicly that you had e-mailed me.

"An episodic sociopathic lagomorph? The mind boggles."
Old 12-05-2003, 12:52 AM   #4
Vel
Quo non ascendet?

Really?