You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure The first leaked stuff from the Double Fine adventure

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2012, 11:24 PM   #1

Default The first leaked stuff from the Double Fine adventure

Yesterday saw the results of the first brainstorming session at Double Fine related to their latest Kickstarter-funded project. There were no plot details released yet, but some in-game art was published on the secret backers' forums (and, of course, already leaked on the net).

Looks like it's gonna have zombie bunnies! What more could one ask for?

Upd.: removed from the backers' forums. Seems that they didn't want any more leaks at this point.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiketheclown View Post
Yesterday saw the results of the first brainstorming session at Double Fine related to their latest Kickstarter-funded project. There were no plot details released yet, but some in-game art was published on the secret backers' forums (and, of course, already leaked on the net).

Looks like it's gonna have zombie bunnies! What more could one ask for?

Upd.: removed from the backers' forums. Seems that they didn't want any more leaks at this point.
Nice April Fools
Old 04-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #3

l
Old 04-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #4

lol damn. And I was so excited when I saw it because it looked so nice and old school
Old 04-02-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
Filmfreak

Since I've only read this on April 2nd, I definitely fell for it. And then I read the post just below it...

Well, at least they had me for about a half second...