You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Name of the adventure game?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 02:18 AM   #1

Default Name of the adventure game?

Hi!

Im here to ask the hardcore adventure gamers out there, if they can help me out with this.

Many years ago I played a demo on Playstation (1). It started out with a woman, that could walk around, and there was this house at this place. There were scriptures, books, items to look and investigate at. I remember beeing in the attic. Anyways, some places in the game, you could hear a distant crying baby.

Any suggestions to the name of this adventure game? Thx in advance.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
Ace Attorney

Send a message via AIM to shezcrafti

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixion455 View Post
Hi!

Im here to ask the hardcore adventure gamers out there, if they can help me out with this.

Many years ago I played a demo on Playstation (1). It started out with a woman, that could walk around, and there was this house at this place. There were scriptures, books, items to look and investigate at. I remember beeing in the attic. Anyways, some places in the game, you could hear a distant crying baby.

Any suggestions to the name of this adventure game? Thx in advance.
Could it be " D"? Here's a screenshot:

In D you play as a woman named Laura wandering through a huge castle, which is an illusion of her mind. As you wander and explore, there are distant voices and echoes. I don't remember a baby crying, but I played this so long ago...

Do you want Jane Jensen to make more amazing adventure games like Gabriel Knight and Gray Matter? Then PLEASE support her new studio Pinkerton Road on KickStarter!
Old 01-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
Adventurer

Hmm, doesn't really sound like D...

Could it be Broken Sword II? That one had a PS1 demo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLmFJLbHP1M

You don't play as the girl in the demo, though you see her in the cut scenes.

Just Finished: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness

Currently Playing: The Secrets of Atlantis