You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #1

Default Ocuylus

Hello to all!
I wanted to appear, I am Ispebo, a fan of graphical adventures from the age of 9 years. I have finished almost all the graphical adventures of the 90s (Monkey Island 1,2 and 3, Indian, Sam and Max, Day of the tentacle, etc ..), I calculate more of 25, and still I am not satisfied of this type of adventures.

Nowadays I am employed as programmer of games at flash (I use the language Haxe) in the French company Prizee.com and for several years it is about for the head the fact of creating a graphical adventure.

I started doing one with two colleagues of work, but after a certain time we leave it of side (good, I am not going to enter details).

If I have entered this forum it is because as I said before I am a fan of adventures of the 90th and have decide to do one to 100 %. Already I have begun my graphic adventure. I have done more of 40 scenes, have finished the engine and the script (quite included) and I have done more of 20 prominent figures and animations, without forgetting that already it has name.

I am doing the possible thing to do an entertaining adventure and of major quality and for it I base on certain games of the epoch and of a new game extracted on 2009: MACHINARIUM.

It is quite. I think to continue happening for this forum that seems to me to be very interesting and at the same time to continue finding out a bit about the evolution of my game.

Certainly, the name of the game is Ocuylus and you can find it at www.ocuylus.com. Also I have put some images of the game in my blog: www.ispebo.com though I will create the own one for the game.

Thanks you

Last edited by ispebo; 11-23-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:18 AM   #2

Default Ocuylus: Front Page

Here you have it joins image of the front page of the game.

I hope that you like it !!

Old 11-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #3
Schättenjager

Umm..Dott..?
Old 11-23-2011, 01:08 AM   #4

Only the great monster looks like DOTT's tentacle but nothing to see neither with the history nor with other prominent figures. In fact the great monster has an alone eye (and not 3 as in DOTT)

It is an adventure where it is played by two players in differents sites .

Though I have to admit that for my DOTT it has been the best game of the history of the graphical adventures.

Soon you will have more news
Old 11-23-2011, 02:38 AM   #5

Looks good! Keep up the good work.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:06 AM   #6

Awesome to see you doing your own project man. Good luck with it.