You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Mile of Cry: What's the news?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #1

Send a message via MSN to Sandman
Default Mile of Cry: What's the news?

Last I checked on the release date for the "Mile of Cry" it said late 2010. We are almost into the 2011 and still nothing. Has anyone got any update on it.

I also went on to the FEAR-LESS' (developer) website to check out what is going on. All it says a Non-Public Demo is now available (of course it is not on the website).

[This is really getting irritating. All the games we waited to be released in 2010 have been pushed to 2011, some to Q4 2011. Be it games for PC, PS3 &/or Xbox360 :@ ]
Old 12-23-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

I've got a mail in to Fearless (as well as many other developers with a 2010 release date), so as soon as they reply, I'll update the calendar.

Really this is to be expected from indie developers. Initial release targets are usually overly-optimistic goals, and the vast majority end up significantly delaying at least once after they hit their first major hurdles and realize first-hand what all's involved.

Deadlines always sound so makeable when you're starting out, full of energy and commitment and nothing going wrong yet.
Old 12-29-2010, 07:07 AM   #3
Hopeful skeptic

Finally heard back, but the devs aren't prepared to even guess at a new release date now. They've asked me to list it as "TBD". (Which, in indie developer terms, often means "never", though you never know.)