You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Cyberpunk/futuristic adventure games?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #21
She Wants Revenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
I bought Culpa Innata from the Steam sale as well, although I haven't gotten round to playing it yet. the lack of subtitles kind of put me off a little, I think it's down to bad memories from the Amiga Valhalla games where figuring out what the character was saying was often more challenging than the puzzles
I had to get back to this as I looked it up and it seems Adventure Shop has the UK uncut version that is fully subtitled with a couple of extra scenes. Atm it is 4.99$. I think I will actually buy this game twice now. I hadn't found the time to replay the game yet so surely I will do it with the other version then. Also it seems that Steam doesn't have the latest patches for the game.
Old 11-21-2010, 09:07 PM   #22

Nobody mentioned I have no mouth yet I must scream?
Old 11-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #23

And mo mention of Dreamweb! That's a crime. And if you dig further into futuristic, there's The Dig. Plus the underrated Chronomaster, which is as close to futuristic as possible, because it was written and designed by Zelazny himself.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
delusions of adequacy

Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals (immortels?) has an interesting and visually rich, dystopian future setting.

screenshots, metacritic score. It didn't score well, I've not finished it myself but from the little I've played it, I agree with the 'fiddly' comments. Puzzles often rely on you doing exactly as the developer intended while fighting the interface.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:34 AM   #25
Adventure Game Elitist

Send a message via ICQ to Gonchi Send a message via MSN to Gonchi Send a message via Yahoo to Gonchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenia View Post
I had to get back to this as I looked it up and it seems Adventure Shop has the UK uncut version that is fully subtitled with a couple of extra scenes. Atm it is 4.99$. I think I will actually buy this game twice now. I hadn't found the time to replay the game yet so surely I will do it with the other version then. Also it seems that Steam doesn't have the latest patches for the game.
Thanks for the heads up on that one. I already had the retail release, but I couldn't pass up getting the uncut version at that price.