You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Space Quest retrospective podcast by WingDamage.com!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #1

Default Space Quest retrospective podcast by WingDamage.com!

Hello Adventure Gamers boarders!

My name is Colin Panetta and I write for the editorial gaming blog WingDamage.com. I just wanted to let anyone here who was interested know that we've put together an overview of the great adventure game series Space Quest and recorded a podcast talking about it. You can find it HERE. Part one (Intro and SQI through SQIII) is up now, and part two (SQIV through SQ6 and beyond) will be up in about a week.

We wanted to make something fun for all Space Quest fans, but also good for people that don't know too much about the series. Feel free to give it a listen if you're interested, and don't be afraid to share your thoughts with us! Thanks for your time and enjoy!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:44 AM   #2
Dr Uberman

Haven't listened to it but I know I'll love it
Old 05-10-2009, 06:19 AM   #3

Very interesting. I love how in depth these are.

Here's a link to another retrospective if anyone is interested.

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.c...spacequest.htm
As a young boy, when you get splashed by a mud puddle on the way to school, you wonder if you should go home and change, but be late for school, or go to school the way you are; dirty and soaking wet. Well, while he tried to decide, I drove by and splashed him again.
- Jack Handey
Old 05-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #4

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the episode so far. I just found AdventureGamers.com and am loving the site!

I'm going to be editing part two of our SQ Retrospective this week, and it will be live on Friday.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #5

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to let you know Part 2 of our Space Quest Retrospective special is now live:
http://www.wingdamage.com/barrel-rol...ective-part-2/