You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Nice Culpa Innata moment

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to Jadefalcon Send a message via MSN to Jadefalcon
Default Nice Culpa Innata moment

I've been playing through this game and finding it enjoyable if a little rough round the edge.

Yesterday I reached the shoe shop and just had to laugh at the Married with Children references.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #2

Culpa Innata is probably my third favorite adventure game, I cant wait for the second one to come out. I really loved the dialogue puzzles, wish more adventure games would use that concept.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
J.H
Frak.

I should play this again. I uninstalled it due to the clunkyness and being left not knowing what to do next but it seems maybe I should play a little more to get into it.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
Ankh Morporkian

As with many of this big-scope games that lack decent budget, the graphics/interfaces were so awful as to the render the game unplayable.

Whats weird is that one of the hypes of this games from the developers was the human interaction, their incredible facial systems - yet I've seen better from the worst games I've ever seen. Really, trully.. AWFUL.

You might have a great idea, a great plan that takes years of your life; but poorly executed it becomes simply another ridiculously boring and bad game.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #5

I simply LOVED this game. A modern classic that I will play again soon!

I do hope the second Culpia Innata game comes out soon - the first was just so much fun!

Lately I've been playing classics like "Blade Runner" on the PC. Blade Runner was amazing 12 years ago and is still today.

All my DS adventure games like "Thersia: Dear Emily" are masterpieces as good as PC adventures of years ago.

I did play Still Life 2 on the PC and quite enjoyed it too. I will buy the DS version.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #6

I agree that the graphics were not really something to write home about.

But I really loved the whole storyline. It was one of those games that kept me thinking about it even during the day and I would look forward to coming home and start playing right away.