You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Series retrospective of classic Sierra games

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #1

Default Series retrospective of classic Sierra games

Over at Hardcore Gaming 101 ( http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ ) They have been doing a lot of retrospectives for Sierra games. The first one the did was Space Quest, and now they've done Leisure Suit Larry, Quest for Glory, Manhunter, and the two Conquest games. They're well written will lots of interesting info. Has anyone seen them already?
As a young boy, when you get splashed by a mud puddle on the way to school, you wonder if you should go home and change, but be late for school, or go to school the way you are; dirty and soaking wet. Well, while he tried to decide, I drove by and splashed him again.
- Jack Handey

Last edited by Draco2.5; 03-06-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:05 AM   #2

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco2.5 View Post
Over at Hardcore Gaming 101 ( http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ ) They have been doing a lot of retrospectives for Sierra games. The first one the did was Space Quest, and now they've done Leisure Suit Larry, Quest for Glory, Mindhunter, and the two Conquest games.
Guess you mean Manhunter?
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Old 03-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #3

Aha! I see you've caught me in my frugal attempt to plug one of the greatest films of all time: Mindhunters.

Actually it was a simple mistake on my part. Yes, I meant Manhunter.
As a young boy, when you get splashed by a mud puddle on the way to school, you wonder if you should go home and change, but be late for school, or go to school the way you are; dirty and soaking wet. Well, while he tried to decide, I drove by and splashed him again.
- Jack Handey
Old 03-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #4

Thanks for the link

I´ll read them later this evening ...