You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Monkey Island 5 (adventure game recommendations wanted)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #21

Send a message via ICQ to Iv4n

One recommendation for Jack Keane
Old 04-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #22

I am working my way through Runaway 2 at the moment people. Than you very much for your feedback. Looking forward to Jack Keane and A Vampyre Story also.
Old 04-21-2008, 06:45 AM   #23
Adventure Game Researcher

Legend of Kyrandia I, Hand of Fate (Kyrandia (II) and Malcom's Revenge (Kyrandia III) remain beautiful clasics and can be played on XP machines with the use of DoxBox and FrontEnd, indeed Kyrandia I is playable with the nifty ScummVm engine. You can get all of these easily from Amazon or E Bay and they are all beautifully made and very fun too. A fourth was never completed.

I would also heartily recomend So Blonde, out in German and soon in English.

Also hmmm, well any of the LucasArts games as you noted Monkey Island set are good, as are many of their other similar titles. Enjoy, you have a lot of company here and in the game world, for many continue to realize the goodness of good adventure games in many forms.

There is also a very interesting game due out from Abborado Studios, Once Upon a Time in Japan. Watch for that, also a bit further on the horizon perhaps, Thesis...so there are more coming.

Game Research and History
http://3dworldandgamedevelopers.blogspot.com
Game Patches and Aides
http://www.filefront.com/user/CrisGer
Patch and Fix Packs
Old 04-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #24

So blonde and the whispered world look like two amazing games this year. Looking forward to them. Thanks Christian. The screen shots looke awesome