You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Missing / In Memoriam

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2006, 07:42 PM   #1

Default Missing / In Memoriam

Just wondering if anyone knows if the internet-based bits of this game still work. This same question was asked about 6 months ago, but I'm about to buy the game so I thought I'd get an update.

thanks for any info
Old 06-19-2006, 11:50 PM   #2
Chris Barraclough

It was about 6 months ago when I played it, and everything was working fine then. I remember receiving an email just after I finished the game saying that the company were upgrading their server and that you would have to install a patch to continue receiving the emails from the game characters. This patch was available on their website to download. You might want to check there (I'm too lazy to dig it out myself, sorry ) first. If they were upgrading their servers it seems like the game should still work though.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 06-20-2006, 03:23 PM   #3

cool, that's the conclusion i've come to since starting the thread. looks like an awesome game! now, just have to finish moment of silence first...