You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2006, 07:47 PM   #81
Sierra Junkie

Send a message via MSN to avatar_58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay, it's becoming clear that you're either not trying or are incapable of understanding anything I've actually SAID to you. If you're just going to make up my part of the conversation, I may as well let you continue alone.

For the record, I could care less if you never buy another adventure as long as you live. I don't care if you dislike the ones you play, either. I know many, many people who feel the same way, and that's only counting people who give them the time of day in the first place. But apparently you don't know the difference between "I don't like anything" and "everything is bad", so your rant comes off as being pointless. Really it says more about you than the games.

Again with the buying. I don't care if you like it or not, buy it or not. I simply pointed out the folly of announcing how bad a game is when you've never even seen it.

People criticize games all the time here. So as with the games, maybe ask yourself what YOUR role is in why this is going badly.
Well thank you Mr. Compassionate, but quite frankly I could care less what you think either. Lets all just stop questioning the games and play them regardless of quality right? Must just be my problem.

You want my opinion its you who needs the attitude readjustment. Your acting like I insulted you personally rather than the games.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:53 PM   #82
Friendly Server Admin

I think this thread has reached the end of its useful life.

As Jack said, perhaps you should take some time to consider why it's only you who seems to get "muzzled" by the community whenever you post.