You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2006, 03:06 AM   #1

Default Crime Stories?

Is this out yet? TAC shows it as still TBD for a release, but Gamestop shows that it will supposedly ship within 1-2 days if you order it now. So anyone know what the deal is? Not a huge deal at the moment as I've just started playing ES: Oblivion and that ought to occupy the next year or so, but I still want to pick this up while I can before it dissappears forever.

I did search the forums this time, honest! I didn't find anything relating to it. I apologize if I again stupidly missed something.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:55 AM   #2
Bad command or file name

Crime Stories was officially released on the 16th of this month but as the trend w/ TAC games, availability will be sporadic for the first few weeks depending on your location and luck. I don't pay much attention to the TAC website as TAC doesn't pay much attention to it either. They are always late with information and updates. I use the AGer's release calendar. You can find the link on the right side of the main page. They do a great job of keeping it updated w/ the latest information they have available. In short, Crime Stories should now be readily available online and should start cropping up in your usual stores pretty soon if it's not already. I'll have to check my local EB after work (and pick up Oblivion too )

...bysmitty
-sober up
-watch simpsons at 6pm
-UPDATE MY WEBSITE!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 07:21 AM   #3

Thank you sir! I will begin my hunt for this game! Or just order it online and hope it arrives at some point.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:26 AM   #4
fov
Rattenmonster

You know this is the same game as Martin Mystere, yes? TAC changed the name for the North American release.

I've seen a few posts around from people who bought without realizing it was the same game, so I figured better to be safe than sorry.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:45 AM   #5

Hmmm...too many games, not enough brain matter...

I'm not sure if I'm familiar with Martin Mystere. Let me check...

Ok, I looked at the AG review and I've never played MM. Looks like it should be a decent game though. Hopefully any bugs that MM had have been taken care of. Thanks for the tip though.
Old 03-25-2006, 12:00 AM   #6

So is this game any good? It looks nice and traditional, just how I like 'em.