You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2005, 02:53 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
I don't. The key would be to drop plans for an epic, world-spanning quest, and look at ways to spend that time more interestingly. For example, you could do a Sherlock Holmes style game that's four hours of tight, investigative drama, or a tense spy mission, or simply episodic content that's four hours of laughing your backside off. Or a zillion other things.
Okay, but then I would have trouble convincing myself to pay 20€ for it. I probably would, though.
5 days a stranger was a really neat game, and probably not more than 4 hours long.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:53 AM   #62
peb
Colossal

1. 8hrs+
2. Fine with me.
3. Having the option to do this would be nice. I would think it would be easier to reinstall this way if by chance my computer crashed for some reason (speaking from experience unfortunately).
4. I have broadband so it would have to be extremely big and difficult before I would be put off. Bone only took me a few minutes to download so it could be much bigger than that.
5. No
6. Yes
7. No
8. Although I do have a number of game boxes in my closet that I refuse to throw out, I actually like downloading games and not having to deal with installing by disc and the constant disc-swapping. Since I'm a fan of less popular genres like...well, adventures, I appreciate having an easy method of purchasing these games rather than banging my head in some game store trying to get some saleskid to understand what I want.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:55 AM   #63
Broken Sword geek :P

Send a message via MSN to mariusmal

i live in portugal and mostly everywhere u can find cable service, but the bad part is u are limited for 1 or 4 gigas a month of international traffic... and that my friends sucks big time

Broken sword zone. news articles and info about the saga including broken sword 4 of course. http://www.bszone.tk/
(thx from all the staff)

any adventure gamer who wants to chat. feel free to msn me