You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2003, 12:15 PM   #1

Default [Prob] BF3 - Catacombs

I'm in this small study next to the cathedral-like hall. I got to find out something about a part of the bible (don't know the word, playing the German version...). I guess I got to sneak back to the hall where there is a kind of altar. Unfortunately I get shot all the time. Any hints on that?
Old 11-20-2003, 12:40 PM   #2
Revolution Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
I'm in this small study next to the cathedral-like hall. I got to find out something about a part of the bible (don't know the word, playing the German version...). I guess I got to sneak back to the hall where there is a kind of altar. Unfortunately I get shot all the time. Any hints on that?
Watch the guard, he has a pattern.
Old 11-21-2003, 03:07 PM   #3
Novice Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
Getting over to the altar is no problem, just annoying trial and error really, but once you do get the necessary information from the bible
Spoiler:
Save your game immediately, then walk out and get shot. The game will load you next to the doors of the study, and you will have the information you need to operate the clock, wirthout having to freakin sneak past the guard for the third time.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:38 PM   #4

I managed the situation. I don't exactly know how though Damn, this was the first time I almost lost my love for the game. Thanks for the help.