You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems BS3 - In urgent need of a savegame - PLEASE

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2003, 05:03 AM   #1

Default BS3 - In urgent need of a savegame - PLEASE

I am in that point in the game, when Gearge and Nico are hanging over the edge, and need to run to the lift in order to escape. My problem is that I have arthritis in both hands, and so have problems using the keyboard keys fast enough to escape.
If any body could send me a savegame for immediately after this point in the game, I would be for ever grateful. My e-mail address is '[email protected]'
Old 11-18-2003, 05:13 AM   #2
AGA
AdventureGameAficionado

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forum...read.php?t=912 - when he gets help, you will too
Old 11-22-2003, 03:52 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to patu

Hope so!
Old 11-23-2003, 01:57 AM   #4
I'm really Cookin'

All right Tom Steele,

I offered Jannar and I will offer you; post *your* closest save to the cave run, I will re-install the game and do the cave run for you, then I will get your save back to you.

If either you or Jannar does this, I can actually get you both back the same save. We'll work it out.

By the way, either or both of you can also PM me, then we'll try exchanging saves by private email addresses, how's that?
Old 11-23-2003, 02:17 AM   #5

Well, I also need a save game. It's at that part when you need to look at the bible and then go past the guards, ah it's just too annoying. In any case, here's my savegame:

http://planet.nana.co.il/imm0z/12.BSS
Old 11-23-2003, 02:32 AM   #6

@Immortal: That one should be saveable w/out a savegame. I got *very* stuck there, too, but when I looked at the clock and the statue, went to check the bible and went back it worked. I even got shot once, but that time it worked. It didn't work the 138 attempts before, though.