You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2003, 07:55 AM   #1
Artist

Send a message via AIM to TekXombie Send a message via MSN to TekXombie Send a message via Yahoo to TekXombie
Default Runaway DEMO problems

Anyone tried out any of the Runaway demos out there? I can't seem to get it to work after the opening screen, I read somewhere that I needed the Full Motion codec but every server that has it that I've tried, either times out or seems to be down. Anyone know any other way of getting it?
Old 11-17-2003, 06:17 AM   #2

Send a message via ICQ to Firefoot Send a message via MSN to Firefoot

AFAIK there is no (English) demo available... there is a German one... And yes, you need a codec to be able to view the movies... try the CD or GamersHell.com (a link where you can download the thing that is called demo but actually is a ripped leaked version without voices etc).

Emma is unbeatable, but here are My DVD's...
Old 11-17-2003, 06:22 AM   #3
guybrush_guy

i was stuck in the same situation, i found it by running a search for it threw kazaa.

Old 11-22-2003, 04:10 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to patu

Its not Full Motion codec its True Motion.
And as Firefoot writes its no official demo so dont except to get support on it!

But I still have the codecs that got it running on my machine, so if you still have not found them, send me a mail and I forward them to you.