You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2005, 05:33 PM   #1

Default The Egyptian Prophecy

I'm in chapter 4, World of Ptah, in Sakhmet's hall, my problem is that when i go into the fourth section of lava floor, my knife in inventory disappears, and i am unable to cut the rope. Any suggestions?
Old 01-31-2005, 09:21 AM   #2
Adventure Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperingwind
I'm in chapter 4, World of Ptah, in Sakhmet's hall, my problem is that when i go into the fourth section of lava floor, my knife in inventory disappears, and i am unable to cut the rope. Any suggestions?
It looks like a bug. The knife that you picked up, I think in the 2nd Chapter, should not disappear from your inventory.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #3

Default The Egytian Prophecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADVENTURE-RAIDER
It looks like a bug. The knife that you picked up, I think in the 2nd Chapter, should not disappear from your inventory.

Thank you, but how do i go about fixing it, emailed Adventure Company Games, so far no reply
Old 02-02-2005, 01:11 PM   #4

If it's a bug in the game, shouldn't everyone who has played it have this problem? My only problem with this game was that it tends to crash to desktop when I first open up the rotational seven disk/slider-bar puzzle.

Antoinetta
Old 08-19-2005, 03:14 AM   #5

Default egyptian prophecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperingwind
Hi, just wondering, are you talking about the pc version, or the ppc version, cuz i have the ppc version, and have found out there are bugs in it, but nothing major, sometimes mine turn invisible, even though they are really still there, it's wierd, write to [email protected] they might be able to help