You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems I am in desperate need of some help with Darkfall

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2004, 06:17 PM   #1

Default I am in desperate need of some help with Darkfall

[B]I need some help with Darkfall...how do I get into the bar...I have two
keys and a screwdriver ...can I use one of them or is there another key to
use.?
Debbie
Old 12-07-2004, 08:58 PM   #2
fov
Rattenmonster

Hi Debbie! Welcome to the forum! (I am the one who sent you here - glad you came!)

I'm going to move your post into our game hints & help forum. You're sure to get the help you need there.

-emily
Old 12-07-2004, 09:38 PM   #3
Curiouser and curiouser

It's been awhile since I played Darkfall, but if you have two keys, you probably have one that will work. The interface of the game is kind of weird--could that be the problem? You may need to mess around clicking on the key FIRST, then clicking on the lock. There are also a couple of doors to the lounge and something that looks like a door to the lounge but isn't. (This is all from memory, sorry.) Hope that helps! If not, you may not have the right key yet.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:00 AM   #4

You got the key to the bar from the office safe.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:33 PM   #5

Default I got onw key rom the silver teapot and one from George's darkroom

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyConfused
It's been awhile since I played Darkfall, but if you have two keys, you probably have one that will work. The interface of the game is kind of weird--could that be the problem? You may need to mess around clicking on the key FIRST, then clicking on the lock. There are also a couple of doors to the lounge and something that looks like a door to the lounge but isn't. (This is all from memory, sorry.) Hope that helps! If not, you may not have the right key yet.
I did not know you have to get the key from the safe...so I have to figure
out how to get into the doggone safe...also how do you get into Andrew's Verney's box ...the one with the seven little buttons on it?Debbie
Old 12-08-2004, 01:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie
I did not know you have to get the key from the safe...so I have to figure
out how to get into the doggone safe...also how do you get into Andrew's Verney's box ...the one with the seven little buttons on it?Debbie
To get into the box, you need to have

Spoiler:
discovered and solved the desk pad puzzle on the reception counter. This will get you a tracing of a pattern. You need to click the buttons on the box following the pattern on the tracing.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie
also how do you get into Andrew's Verney's box ...the one with the seven little buttons on it?Debbie
Oooh, I remember this... Just mission impossible, believe me... I really wonder if there's someone who managed to solve this by him(her)self... There is a paper and a pencil on the reception desk, which are related to this puzzle. Very, very difficult