You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 10:08 PM   #1

Default WANTED A wild WESTERN ADVENTURE

undefinedI can't seem to get past the cart wreck in front of the school house. The game keeps shutting down on me . Any help I can get is appreciated.
Old 10-09-2004, 07:15 AM   #2
guybrush_guy

OK, 2 things!

first, you didn't pay for the game and downloaded it, and it crashed because it was a poorly made copy (I'm not accusing you, I'm just stating a reason why it might of crashed) if thats the case then your screwed and you should go out and buy the game.

second, it's a glitchy game and doesn't work well on some computers. i cant even play the game because it's so laggy. my computer isn't slow by any means and should be able to play it. your best bet is to wait for a patch to come out. also try changing some settings in the game it might trigger something.

hope this help.

Last edited by guybrush_guy; 10-09-2004 at 10:07 AM.

Old 10-09-2004, 10:08 AM   #3
Grumpy & bitter man

Send a message via ICQ to VoodooFX Send a message via MSN to VoodooFX

I owned a pirated copy and it never crashed on me. So the problem lies elsewhere. Something must be terribly wrong with retail version.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:51 PM   #4
@_@

Send a message via ICQ to Estoy Loco

Mine crashes sometimes too. But usually I can just restart and it doesn't crash again... for a while.