You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2004, 07:29 PM   #1

Default schizm mysterious journey

iam having trouble with the gas collector. iam use walkthrough and it still not what to work push the button 12345678910 and cant get which one to push for the heavier gas to rise the balloon. please help if you can.
thank you
sunnyshine
Old 09-05-2004, 09:12 AM   #2
Adventure Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyshine
iam having trouble with the gas collector. iam use walkthrough and it still not what to work push the button 12345678910 and cant get which one to push for the heavier gas to rise the balloon. please help if you can.
thank you
sunnyshine

Which version of the game are you playing? The DVD or CD-ROM? As far as I know the two versions have some slight differences. I think the CD-ROM version doesn't give you some clues that the DVD version gives you and there is a couple puzzles missing from the CD-ROM version.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:17 AM   #3
Adventure Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyshine
thank you
sunnyshine

Also if you can rephrase your question. I don't understand exactly where are you stuck.
Old 12-12-2004, 07:40 AM   #4

Default Gas Collector and Spike puzzle

Yea, I also need to know that. I am on the CDROM version, with an absolutely rubbish walkthrough!

OK, I am doing absolutely pathetically on it . It has taken me two weeks to get up to the spike puzzle (playing as hannah) on the CDROM version. Does anyone know how to get all the spikes out? By 'spike puzzle' I mean that bit where you put the lantern-like thing on the stand and turn it then press the button on top. thanx.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:59 AM   #5

After you put the lantern thingy on the stand, you have to move the little pointer by holding the Control key and then clicking the pointer with the mouse, and moving to the left. Move the pointer to 2,3,4,5,7,10,11,12, and 13. Don't forget to click the top of the lantern after each pointer move.