You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2004, 10:14 AM   #1

Default Apprentice 2 - The Knight's Move

I couldn't find anything relevant for Apprentice 2 anywhere, so i make a new thread about it, and I asume this is the right place to ask others for help when I am stuck.

I didn't get very far before I got stuck, and I can try to explain what I have done ny now and what stuff I got.

I have talked with everyone, many even twice.

I got:

The Gear
Molasses
Latern
Bellows
Golem Scroll
Butter (used some to remove item form the centaur's leg)
Cup
Cask
Pincher
Postcard

I still need to get all three tasks done. I found out that the gear fits in one of the holes in the bakery, but I need to fill another. I found somewhere else that you need to use the centaurs hoves in it, but if that's the case, how do I do that?

I also heard about a tent which you can visit. How to I get access to the tent with the clown?
Old 08-07-2004, 10:36 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaerlyn
somewhere else that you need to use the centaurs hoves in it, but if that's the case, how do I do that?
Spoiler:
Near Seacookie's front hooves there is an object you need to pick up; i missed it for ages too.

Quote:
I also heard about a tent which you can visit. How to I get access to the tent with the clown?
Spoiler:
You only find out about this after you've seen a specific event in the village, and talk to the person sitting there about it.
Old 08-07-2004, 10:39 AM   #3

Default Thanks :)

Yeah, I can see why that one is hard. Thank you very much Much appreciated.
Old 08-07-2004, 04:27 PM   #4

Hum, I think I need the Lemon from Lorenzo, but I don't seem to get anywhere trying to get it. Do I need to distact him, maybe replace his Lemon with anything else?

Nevermind this one, I found out I could pick one from the shrub. Typical isn't it?
Old 08-07-2004, 05:58 PM   #5
8-Bit Spritemaster™

Oh, and just to get you through one of the tasks... Fer the rats:

Spoiler:
The solution for this puzzle is simple. just find ways of covering two of the holes. After that, you need to find a way to get the mice to leave the stoves without manually opening the doors.

SWB
Old 08-08-2004, 12:21 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Warrior Bob
Oh, and just to get you through one of the tasks... Fer the rats:

Spoiler:
The solution for this puzzle is simple. just find ways of covering two of the holes. After that, you need to find a way to get the mice to leave the stoves without manually opening the doors.

SWB
I have done the rats quest.

However I am stuck at a point I really don't know what to do. I have found the dragon's lair but I don't know how to get the book from the dragon. I have also found the clay for the golem, but that's only 1 out of 4 ingridients. There isn't much I can do on the different places. I have talked to Master about the curse at the track, and he said I needed the Cursed Book which the dragon has.

Anyone have an idea what I should do next?

I have:

Coppers
Picture
Scroll
Bellows
Lattern
Quill
Cup
Uniform
Bucket Part
Clay
Old 08-08-2004, 01:42 AM   #7
8-Bit Spritemaster™

Quote:
Anyone have an idea what I should do next?
Welp,

Spoiler:
Getting the book is fairly easy. Have you examined the bookcase? Have you tried opening anything?

After that, its just a matter of finding the right dialogue choices.

As to the Golem...

Spoiler:
You need fire & water. Just think to who we were talking about recently, and maybe you'll get some ideas. Only problem is, you still need fuel. You can get some if you free the pencil guy. To do this, you need an item that you used to free another character.

Spoiler:
As to the water, you can't find any at the docks, because its all salty. The fact that its full of fish doesn't matter. Fish of any type never matters.

Sky Warrior Bob
Old 08-08-2004, 04:39 AM   #8

Hehe, seems I have to wait for the last one to be released. However, I heard about a bonus game. I don't want it to be spoiled, but do anyone have a vauge hint for me?
Old 08-08-2004, 06:42 AM   #9

Default Just for the record

Apprentice 2 - The Knight's Move is a great looking game, thought not the biggest one and most entertaining I have played, I have to say the work behind the arts and world structure using AGS is very nice. If I had a scanner, I would have tried to make a game myself, as it's quite entertaining making the game itself. The lots of unique characters in this game have nice animations and the scenery is also looking great.

The world map on the other hand could have been better, as the letters of the locations "merge" too much with the background.

For being a free game, and concidering all the work behind this game, this is really great. The work is appreciated

Keep it up.
Old 08-08-2004, 07:44 AM   #10
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Hehe, seems I have to wait for the last one to be released. However, I heard about a bonus game. I don't want it to be spoiled, but do
anyone have a vauge hint for me?
It's really easy, not even a puzzle really, but...

Spoiler:
Rose.