You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Aura: Fate of the Ages-Stuck in "Magical World"

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2004, 12:10 PM   #1
Warrior Mage

Default Aura: Fate of the Ages-Stuck in "Magical World"

Hello,

I need some help please. In Na-Tiexu I made it to the "Magical world"...the one with the amazon women who kill you if you take the wrong path. I've gotten to the waterfall, but I'm completely stuck. Out of desperation I found some walkthroughs that told me that I have to find a leaf by the waterfall....but I've looked and looked and looked (tried color adjust on the screen, to see if maybe it was too dark to see) but there's *nothing*. Unless its an invisible leaf, its *not* there. I've searched the whole level, but I'm completely stuck.

Can some one please point me in the right direction? Is this a glitch, and if so, where do I download the patch?

~Kierra~
Old 07-15-2004, 07:30 AM   #2

The leaf is indeed what you're after, but it's in the world with the small statues that have varying expressions. It's a few screens forwards and 1 right from the entrance, sitting on the ground iirc.

I'm sure it makes perfect sense that you can only use that 1 specific leaf really ^^;

-Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierra Windsong
Hello,

I need some help please. In Na-Tiexu I made it to the "Magical world"...the one with the amazon women who kill you if you take the wrong path. I've gotten to the waterfall, but I'm completely stuck. Out of desperation I found some walkthroughs that told me that I have to find a leaf by the waterfall....but I've looked and looked and looked (tried color adjust on the screen, to see if maybe it was too dark to see) but there's *nothing*. Unless its an invisible leaf, its *not* there. I've searched the whole level, but I'm completely stuck.

Can some one please point me in the right direction? Is this a glitch, and if so, where do I download the patch?

~Kierra~
Old 07-15-2004, 11:14 AM   #3
Warrior Mage

Default Where are the band-aids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxRabbit
The leaf is indeed what you're after, but it's in the world with the small statues that have varying expressions. It's a few screens forwards and 1 right from the entrance, sitting on the ground iirc.
-Max
:eek: Oh of course. Why didn't I think of that? Naturally, I would think to use a leaf from a different bloody world where there are trees *everywhere* and one leaf looks like another!!! Yes of course! *That* was obvious! Aaaarrrg!!

*takes a deep calming breath*

Thank you for telling me MaxRabbit. My forehead was getting pretty bloody from banging it against the computer desk in frustration.

Now I can finally beat this game.

Thank you again,
~Kierra~