You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Black Mirror 3 - need savegame for glitch

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2011, 06:17 PM   #1

Default Black Mirror 3 - need savegame for glitch

Hi
I'm in Miss Valley's house in Chapter 4, and unable to proceed due to the seminar notes glitch. Enabling in game help has failed to pop up the skip puzzle lever, even when I tried restarting from a prior point.
Does anyone have a save game just after this puzzle? if so could you pm me and I'll send you an email addy to send it to?
Thanks for any help
Sum
Old 08-27-2011, 05:56 AM   #2

BLACK MIRROR III 48 Save Files
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20718...Mirror+III.zip

Adventure's Index
Old 08-28-2011, 01:32 AM   #3

You can also find a set of savegames in the forum of the german publisher here: Link
There's a savegame directly before and one directly after the mentioned puzzle.

The thread also contains an explanation about the skip minigame feature, since it only works if you enable a certain option in the game settings.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:36 PM   #4

Thanks guys. I did enable the "additional game help" option once I got stuck, and started from a point prior to the puzzle, but still no skip lever came up despite many many failed attempts at finishing the puzzle. Not sure if it's because I started the game without the additional help option on. Anyway the save games are great, thanks for the links, back to the game now