You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Culpa Innata , stuck at end? cant finish

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #1

Default Culpa Innata , stuck at end? cant finish

Hello everyone , I am new here. I have played almost ALL of the game (about 20 hours worth) I have done everything I can do. There are no more people to interview and no more places to go. For some reason i cannot get on stage at the Stardust to acces the wood puzzle. The only thing left in my diary in red is a comment about the device and a comment about Arnetts studio. they are the only locations left that arent greyed out besides GPSN train staion and tunnels (which I already did) I am not sure if it is a glitch or what? I cannot access this puzzle at the Stardust , therefore cannot move on in the game to get my suspect etc. I am at a total loss. I apologize if I post any "spoilers" , as I said I am new here and do not know how to naviagate this forum yet.

Thank you!
Old 08-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #2

Go by Roger Arnett's studio and pick up the flyer on the desk. It has instructions for making wax, which triggers your ability to go on the stage and inspect the wood relief.

By the way, you've got a long way to go yet!