You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2010, 06:55 AM   #1

Default Dracula 3: pentagram puzzle

Hi there

I'm currently playing Dracula 3 and absolutely adore it, the story, the graphics, everything. Untill I reached that bloody pentagram puzzle in turkey. No matter what I do it won't respond! If I hold the button it forms a line but breaks off halfway through but if I try to hold and drag the button it breaks off emidiatly! Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? I do have very bad physical skills so that might also be it. Honestly I've tried it dozens of times now and I don't think there's any way i'm gonna be able to do this so does anyone of you have a safegame after this puzzle. It would be very much appreciated. I wanna continue playing this game so bad!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
lost in rubacava

Hey,

Go to http://www.savegameserver.com and check for that saved game under Dracula 3. I'm sure it's there. Everybody has trouble with this one.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:25 AM   #3

Thanks aimless, stupidest thing though, in the small timeframe between my first post and yours, I suddenly succeeded! Don't know how but I did it but I saved right afterwards. Still lots of thanks and if I ever really need a safegame I'm gonna check there. Now I'm gonna continue playing this incredibly enjoyable game!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:37 AM   #4
lost in rubacava

Glad you got it, Gray! Hats off to you, that's a tough one.