You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2010, 01:41 AM   #1

Default Lost Horizon

In Lost Horizon after Fenton uses the amulet on two of the platforms, there is no piece of glass behind the post Kim is tied to.
The space bar only shows rope around Kim.
The game has gone great up till now.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
Mean Old Cat

I had this problem as well; I'm pretty sure it's a bug. I went back to my last save game and replayed from there, and once I got to this scene again, the glass piece was there.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #3

I seem to remember when Kim was tied to the post and I tried to free her, I couldn't, so I switched back to playing Fenton. He did some action, and then it was back to Kim again, but now there was a cut scene and Kim gets loose. Don't want to say more to spoil it for anyone who hasn't played that far.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:37 PM   #4

Default Lost Horizon bug

I also didn't have the hotspot for the broken glass to free Kim. I turned off the subtitles & went back in - this did not work. I then tried deleting saved game and replayed to the point where Paddock has the key & has tried using it with no success & Richard gives him a clue (I saved at that point) then got to the part where Kim should be able to free herself but the hotspot still not there - so that did not work. I tried shutting down and restarting game - this did not work. I looked on the internet with no success & here I am. Please help if you can. I really want to get to the end!
Old 12-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #5

That was soooo anoying!!!!
I already tried to replay it froms an earlier stage, but I coudn't pick it up anyway!
So, after many replays I gave up and watched the ending at Youtube.
(Not the same, but...)