You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2009, 05:23 AM   #1

Default DeadReef

I'm not sure if I posted this question (been on several sites) before but has anyone had problems with images fading on the screen and having to press the space bar several times to get the game started? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Katie2847; 05-21-2009 at 05:24 AM. Reason: correction
Old 05-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
King of the Wild Frontier

I had the space bar issue.

This game had real potential but unfortunately I had to abandon it halfway through as I got stuck in one of the "no win" scenarios and couldn't progress. If it weren't for the bugs this would have been very enjoyable.

You could try asking the official support team.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #3

I finally gave up on the game. I had the same problems, but on my computer I could bear through it. Unfortunately I did not read the manuel close enough to realise it was one of those games you could die on, so after playing it for hours without saving I didn't feel like going through it again. I have to admit though, I was really starting to get into the game and enjoying it. In the type of adventure games where death is possible they should put dying scenerios early in the game so you know to expect it, not after playing for hours and then suddenly you're dead.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:28 AM   #4

Thanks everyone. It sounds too frustrating. I want to play and enjoy and not feel frustrated. I did post on the support team but have not yet heard anything. Enjoy your Holiday!