You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2009, 06:11 AM   #1

Default atlantis the lost tales

hi! i'm new here and really don't know if i'm posting this right..my system is win/xp..i'm trying to install atlantis(the lost tales)with dosbox.but am having problems..i have followed the(read me)file but cant seem to understand a lot of it..what i need is a step by step on how to install the game and set configurations with my pcs systems......my local disk is c:\...my cd-rw disk is e:\...my cd-dvd disk is d:\...i usually install w/e:\....when i try to install without dosbox i get a box asking what disk to use whitch drive to use whitch is only c:\ available in the box.and the amount of mbs are needed...when i start install,it begins,stops and i get a screen that says install active x,and play...it never finishes the install.thats whey i installed dosbox and i know it will work but i need simple instruction on how to get it to work...i have have googled a lot of sites but they dont seem to help....i have had this game for several years and would really like to play it...hope you can HELP.........

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 03-10-2009 at 07:23 AM. Reason: fixed smilies properly
Old 03-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #2

60 second guide to getting your game to run in DOSBox