You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
Adventurer

Default LSL 5 Help!

Hi I'm playing as Patti and I just got off the (nude) elevator in the radio station. The walkthrough says that I need to enter in the code I found in the desk into the number pad of the recording studio, but I've double and triple checked it and that code doesn't work (i've played through with several different codes). I keeps saying "you hear no sound -- that must not have been the right code". What's up with that?

Any ideas Anyone? Thanks
William
Old 08-14-2008, 12:55 AM   #2

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRMW View Post
i've played through with several different codes
I don't understand: each game you start automatically generates a code. That code, found in the desk, is the one that has to be entered. I can only suggest that you restore a previously saved game and take the new code in the desk.
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Old 08-14-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
Adventurer

I know, and I've played through multiple times with different randomly generated codes (and they never work!). All the other coded-doors have worked fine so far. I don't know why this one isn't working!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:09 AM   #4

Make sure you've done everything else in the office, and - even if I think that this will be superfluous advice - make sure that you're entering the code in the right door (after the elevator scene, take clothes; one screen east; the door is the one in the middle, the one with the huge microphone hanging out).
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #5
Adventurer

How foolish of me! I never realized the room continued on past the statue! I guess I was trying to open the wrong door.
Thanks for the help clearing that up.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:01 AM   #6

No problem