You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2008, 10:43 AM   #1

Default Simon the Sorcerer 4 Glitch

Is there a patch for Simon the Sorcerer 4 English version.I discovered there is a major glitch in this game.
Spoiler:
When trying to get rid of the troll the
3rd time you need a rope. Now your supposed to find a sheet that can be made into a rope on the rocking chair in grandmas house.Because i played this game and finished it but when my brother played this game the only thing different is he got grandma to invest in diamonds before she was eaten by the wolf while i did it after she got out the wolf. Everything else we both did is the same up to this point but there is no sheet on the rocking chair in grandmas house this time. So this must be a glitch.
Please Help!

John

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 05-07-2008 at 12:11 PM. Reason: changed mythical hide tag into spoiler tag
Old 05-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #2

Default Simon the Sorcerer 4 Glitch

Ok my brother just got past this part

He decided to restore back before
Spoiler:
freeing grandma and Red riding hood from the wolf's stomach. And we found out if you give the hunter both the scalpel and the tranquilzer dart before leaving screen. It just says later.
But if you give the hunter just one of either scalpel or tranquilzer leave the screen. Than go back to the screen and give the other item scapel or tranquilzer.
Than the hunter does go in and frees grandma and red riding hood.
and than if you go into grandmas house you will see the sheet on the rocking chair.

John

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 05-07-2008 at 12:11 PM.