You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #1

Default Need Save Game for: The Lost Crown

I ran into a bug in the game.
After I discovered the skinned cats in the net store, and when I finished talking with the Nanny Noah I accidently examined the walkie-talkie and it automatically I started talking to Lucy to come to the Net store. When I get there... and get inside there is no key and I can't open the drawer.
And stupid me I only used one save game and that one is now corrupted.

Now can somebody PELASE!!! send me the savegame from there or from somewhere before that so I don't have to play the game again. These long talks are killing me.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:06 PM   #2
Super Moderator

The patch released will deal with the walkie-talkie problem. You should download and install even if you get a save game.

http://www.thelostcrown.co.uk/ (scroll down to the very bottom to get the link)

I uninstalled the game and don't have a save for that point. Hopefully someone else will come along.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #3

hi there I also need a save game. I am stuck playing the organ in the church. we have tried following the walkthrough from gameboomers but cannot work out the right keys to press why is there 2 white C keys left and right i tried both but no good. I hope you can sen me one
thanks

Last edited by bigadam3676; 05-06-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #4

Heeeelp!I need a saved game!i was play and my cursor mouse dissapear!i can do nothing.I was finishing the Treasure Hunt and i follow mr hardacre,i'm going in the scene with some stones and happen.now i can't move,the last save it was far away,!anybody help me?i need a save game.Please!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iption View Post
I ran into a bug in the game.
After I discovered the skinned cats in the net store, and when I finished talking with the Nanny Noah I accidently examined the walkie-talkie and it automatically I started talking to Lucy to come to the Net store. When I get there... and get inside there is no key and I can't open the drawer.
And stupid me I only used one save game and that one is now corrupted.

Now can somebody PELASE!!! send me the savegame from there or from somewhere before that so I don't have to play the game again. These long talks are killing me.
hi i had same problem and only 1 save. do you have a saved game? any other option?
Old 11-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Welcome scott.

There is a patch here that will deal with the inventory issue. Since you only have one save, I'm not sure if applying the patch will help you if you save where you are.

Perhaps you can try the patch and see if that will help you. I'm looking a couple of places to see if there are save games there that will take you close to where you are in the game or just after.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #7

wow melanie, thanks!!! I'm new to this forum stuff. I downloaded the patch but unfortunately it doesn't fix the problem on my saved game. Any luck with finding a saved game at any point previous to where I was??
Old 11-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #8

does anyone have a saved game for lost crown prior to the dead cat room?
Old 11-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott View Post
does anyone have a saved game for lost crown prior to the dead cat room?
I don't know what specific saves they have, but this site has a folder with Lost Crown save games (it's on page 11). You could check that to see if they have something that's not too far before.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #10

you're awesome...thanks...will check it out!
Old 11-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #11
Super Moderator

You're welcome.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #12

Default Nightmare Room Key Saved Game link Enclosed

I SAVED THE GAME RIGHT AFTER NIGEL GETS THE KEY FROM BEHIND THE PHOTO THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD IS

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3l1kzhomoyj/save002.tlc

Hope this helps I had to replay to get to this point after the glitch
Old 05-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #13
Agent pursuing the unknow

Default Downloaded the .rar saved game now what?

So for me it's been a interesting ride...

During the game, when you entered the docks below the cottage and find the safe, the game freezes.

When I tried running it in different compatability modes, I lost all my saved games. -.-

So I followed the advice on this thread and downloaded the .rar files and extracted them into .tlc files, now what?