You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2007, 06:54 AM   #1
asian freak ;<

Send a message via MSN to Marte
Default Belief and Betrayal

I got stuck again.. now I have mixed togheter Water, Ammoniac and Mercury and put the parchment in it.. and thats it. I'm reading in the crappy walkthrough I found that there should now be a new note in my notebook, but there aren't any. It has two notes in it which says what elements to mix up in the water and something about the grandfather-clock which is from waaaaaay back in the game.

Any help is again appreciated!

Last edited by Marte; 12-25-2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: new problem..
Old 12-25-2007, 09:27 AM   #2

Find a small rock which is nearby and use it to break the street lamp near the pedestal. I had stuck at the same point for some time too.

The Biggest Adventure Games Source In Greece
Old 12-25-2007, 11:06 AM   #3
asian freak ;<

I figured it out, thanks anyway I had to use his "old" cellphone, not the communicator "obviously".

Now I'm stuck again at some other point
Old 01-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #4

how do you ask jo for the password of the laptop....i can drag the text to the communicator, which opens the communicator up, but then i cant seem to do anything.....also i cant seem to get the text up once the communicator opens up....
Old 01-02-2008, 01:46 AM   #5
asian freak ;<

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamer1 View Post
how do you ask jo for the password of the laptop....i can drag the text to the communicator, which opens the communicator up, but then i cant seem to do anything.....also i cant seem to get the text up once the communicator opens up....
Something about you having to drag the text over to one of the names on your communicator or something.. I remember having troubles there myself.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #6

in case you haven't solved it yet, you must drag the text to your communicator in the inventory , not the one you see on top left of screen, then the communicator will open and the text will be displayed, so you can drag the icon next to it to the name
HTH
anna
Old 01-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marte View Post
I got stuck again.. now I have mixed togheter Water, Ammoniac and Mercury and put the parchment in it.. and thats it. I'm reading in the crappy walkthrough I found that there should now be a new note in my notebook, but there aren't any. It has two notes in it which says what elements to mix up in the water and something about the grandfather-clock which is from waaaaaay back in the game.

Any help is again appreciated!
I am having the same problem... how did you manage to solve it, Marte? How can I solve this by using the cell phone?
Old 01-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #8

Already found out...didn't know that you can list the notebook on the right, using the small arrow on the bottom right corner of the notebook.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:49 AM   #9
Cutest creepy thing

I'm stuck at 5th chapter where Jonathan has to meddle with old grandfather-clock in Frank's office. The walkthrough I found tells me to watch the clock close up and a note should appear to Jo's notebook when he recalls the childhood memory, but nothing happens. There are only two notes: 2nd half of Frank's clue found by Kat and the info from Kat that one of the cathedral's windows can be opened.

What's missing or what am I doing wrong?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #10

@switched:
the notebook has more pages than the one you see, normally the note you are looking for should be in the previous page, try flipping through it, HTH,
anna
Old 01-11-2008, 12:26 AM   #11
Cutest creepy thing

lmao, my stupidity has now reached a new level. and the arrow in that notebook leading to the next page couldn't have been any smaller...

tnx a bunch, annaluna xD
Old 01-12-2008, 04:44 AM   #12

Default Where can i find water?

Hi all, I got stuck in the 5th chapter. Where can I find water that is needed for the parchment?
Old 01-12-2008, 07:50 AM   #13

@switched:
LOL, you should see how many times i tried to find that note, it's very hard to see where to turn the page

@g_sakil:
Spoiler:
you must go to arthur's neighbourhood, in brixton, not inside the house, but a little further down the street on the right of the screen , there is a drinking water tap on the wall, use your biscuit box on it

anna
Old 06-04-2008, 07:37 PM   #14
3rd person fanatic :)

oh sh*t. I have a huge problem.

Spoiler:
I can't get inside the cathedral, because of the following reason:

I do not have the lolly-stick, and that is because I gave the FULL bottle of unopened wine to the trump. So I haven't made the fake wine at all (read a walkthrough because got jammed, well no wonder there!) 'cause I'm already in France, and I have an empty bottle and ice-lolly. What the heck I'm gonna do!? Is it really possible to make irreversible actions in this game??

EDIT: Ha! Figured it out:

Spoiler:
I found an alternative: Used the telephone card instead of lolly stick, and... tadaa, in you go No chance of making irreversible actions so far then.

Last edited by MoonBird; 06-04-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:44 AM   #15

Stuck in a place where i have to make a photo of jonathan for a passport, found a lot of stuff don't know what to do next. Do i have to combine something?