You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #21
The Quiet One

Aye.

I hope I haven't stumbled across a game-stopping bug.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 03-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Schattenjäger

You may have run into a glitch, because people definitely have had issues with this before. The good news is, people usually find a way to advance.. id try saving in the room, reloading, re-examine every spot you can think of in the office, and then try leaving.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:08 PM   #23
The Quiet One

You're right, it IS a glitch. Very annoying...

Thankfully, I've managed to overcome it. I tried someone's tactic of going into the office, examining everything, saving it, leaving, retrieving the red box from my suitcase, going back into the office, and then leaving. And hey, presto! Louis appeared. I'm very relieved! Even though I've not got far into the game, I still didn't fancy restarting.

Thanks for your hints and suggestions, zane!
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 03-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #24
Schattenjäger

Aha! you know i was actually wondering if maybe it had somthing to do with putting the red box away. goood news