You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2007, 06:09 PM   #1

Default Broken Sword 4 fatal error

Hi,
In BS4, in the Black Cat club the game crashes with a "fatal error" message when George tries to put his clothes on in the locker room. I've seen a couple other posts on this problem, and the posters mention that they've gotten past it by opening an older saved game and doing something differently, but they don't state exactly what they've done differently. Can anyone help?
Old 10-03-2007, 12:34 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by guybrush1981 View Post
Hi,
In BS4, in the Black Cat club the game crashes with a "fatal error" message when George tries to put his clothes on in the locker room. I've seen a couple other posts on this problem, and the posters mention that they've gotten past it by opening an older saved game and doing something differently, but they don't state exactly what they've done differently. Can anyone help?
That's a good question. I remember I had to do something in another order. Like, there are two or three different things you can do, and you can decide what you do first. If you do one thing first, it will crash at that point, but if you do something else first, it won't. I forgot what those things were though I think it was something about, if you decided to go and talk with Duane sooner or later. I seem to remember that I had to talk with him as soon as possible to avoid the crash.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #3

I see...yeah, I've tried talking to Duane before opening the locker. same fatal error either way