You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 08:04 AM   #141

Water, *Papirüsü, take, read, arrow, there, help,
Old 10-29-2007, 08:15 AM   #142
Super Moderator

giha2, please try and write in full sentences. It's impossible (for me anyway) to work out what help you're looking for.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:35 AM   #143
Sma

Default Hard at the beginning...

Hey....I have a problem 2...I'm new here so please be gentle I'm right at te beginning...please tell me something...after i type the constelation of the arrow..what do i have to do next...?i can't seem to find the 2 points it's pointing...Thanx!
Old 02-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #144

I am at end of game and I removed covers off of Anubis statue, but can't get the covers off the Horus chimney. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 04-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #145

I think im stuck, im infront of the lighthouse,,,yes i hit it twice and it was on my good day, and there are a couple of bricks left but i cant pass through. I can't use the catapult again so im assuming i don't have to anymore. But i can't pass through, i get the cursor that lets u move forward but when i click nothing happens, help plx.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:30 PM   #146

Default Walkthrough available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceano View Post
This game rely need a "walk through" now i cant find the last few peaces of the stone tablet (i have simmered the sand for some of them), and then the combination look inside the light house how in heck shall i do that one?
There is a good walkthrough on www.gameboomers.com

When the game was released in the UK, it was called: Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny. Have found other links using that title. Good luck!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:32 PM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sma View Post
Hey....I have a problem 2...I'm new here so please be gentle I'm right at te beginning...please tell me something...after i type the constelation of the arrow..what do i have to do next...?i can't seem to find the 2 points it's pointing...Thanx!
Did you do Pegasus and Pisces? Those have to be entered as well. Here's the correct entry for all 3 constellations: Beta, Epsilon, Lambda, Omicron, Sigma, Pi, Eta, Gamma, Alpha, 'Iota (with apostrophe), Khi, Theta and Upsilon.
All 3 will be lit up. Good luck!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate10 View Post
Hi guys! I'm stuck at the library. I am supposed to make a sleeping substance but I can't put the right ingredients. If you need any help let me know...
Having problems with the sleeping potion too. Tried 3 times, to no avail. It calls for mixing 1 handful of Kerma powder and 1 handful of ochre powder, but there's no ochre powder. (Ochre powder may also be called Kassite bark). I searched and searched, there's neither. Without that being "confirmed" by Thomas, you cannot continue. I even went back and re-rescued Iris, and still encountered this situation. Search as I may, have found no answers. So, if you know what to do, please please share!!! Thanks!!!!!