You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #1

I am still trying to get to the valley in ECHO! I even went to a walk through and I swear all my horses are correct and I am still stuck on the last horse.....I am wondering if my computer is gone nuts, or is it just the puzzle! Help me if you have a hint I can use. I am only one horse away, (giddy up)
Old 08-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletsVintage View Post
I am still trying to get to the valley in ECHO! I even went to a walk through and I swear all my horses are correct and I am still stuck on the last horse.....I am wondering if my computer is gone nuts, or is it just the puzzle! Help me if you have a hint I can use. I am only one horse away, (giddy up)
Welcome to the forums VioletsVintage.

That is a frustrating puzzle. You're probably really close but you may be off by just a bit. A couple of hints: all of the stags (horses) need to be the same color and the animation of them going in and out of the water has to be seamless. Look at the hints (which you can uncover one by one in UHS) that describes what you need to do. That may help you as it's more detailed than in the walkthrough (surprisingly).

http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/hints/echo/2032.php

See if that helps and if not, I'll see if I can find a more detailed picture of what the positions should be.