You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The Runaway 2 Thread - Please search first, use spoiler tags where necessary

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2007, 03:02 AM   #161

yes on chapter 1 how do you open compartment that requires a key and if u need the key where do you find it i cannot pass this bit
Old 01-06-2007, 07:11 PM   #162

Default Save issues

I have the game game installed on two seperate cpu's, so i tried to move the save games about like u usually can do on games like this, but it didnt work.

Copy/pasted the last savegame i had from one cpu to the other, but it didnt work. Then i tried to copy the IJS file and repalce the old one along with the new savgame file but that didnt work either...
Do i have to copy the whole savegame folder from one cpu to the other?
Was hoping to move only one save file...

Anyone tried this and encountered the same problems?
Old 01-08-2007, 05:30 AM   #163

could some1 explain what to do in chapter 3, i lost my glove and got tooth instrument from gashua. what to do now?
Old 01-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by empty View Post
could some1 explain what to do in chapter 3, i lost my glove and got tooth instrument from gashua. what to do now?

Spoiler:
Use the tooth instruments on the controls of the platform;then you will be able to lift the platform
Old 01-14-2007, 03:20 AM   #165
ski

Hi,
can someone send me a savegame right after the brian rides the bull because game crashes on me?

Last edited by ski; 01-14-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:02 AM   #166
Kindred

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoelZ View Post
Found it m8!!

Here is how to get the GPS
Spoiler:
Be SURE that you have completed the Picture Stand and the Boroco! If you finished the Boroco you can bring Knife over. And after that you can enter the hut at Knife's & Kia's place! The rest is explained in this thread.
That doesn't help me I've done all that but I still get that message when trying to get the GPS from the kid. I found a walkthrough on the net and I have done everything mentioned there so I don't get what I'm missing

Aaaah, nm, I went back a third time and now it worked for some reason. I must have done something new in the meantime that made it work (and I haven't even a clue what, lol!)

Last edited by wycked; 05-26-2007 at 03:59 AM.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:20 PM   #167
Kindred

OK, I have another problem and I'm starting to think it's a bug because I've gone through the walkthrough and I seem to have done everything that's needed
Chapter 4:
Spoiler:
I've talked to Archie (twice even) and have gotten hold of everything he needs to make me sushi, except for the chopsticks. Because when I click the piece of wood on the axe it says "I don't want to do that" or something of that sort. Is there a known bug here or am I missing something?
Old 07-07-2007, 02:55 PM   #168
Adventure Gamer for Life

Default HELP! Chapter 5 crashes-Savegame?

Hi,

I've been playing Runaway 2 in Vista and have had no problems running it until suddenly in Chapter 5, it keeps crashing during the long underwater cutscenes. I've tried everything I can find as far as turning off anti-aliasing, etc. No matter what I do, I cannot advance the game.

Please help me, either with some fix or a savegame after Brian goes diving.

Anyone?
Old 08-08-2007, 01:40 PM   #169

Default butter bug

Hi.

I'm majorly stuck in Chapter 2 with the bronko bull puzzle. I got the butter from the trash can and then gave it to joshua to fix the bull. But i did this BEFORE i used it to get the cable. I was stuck for ages before using a walkthrough and finding out i need the butter to get the cable, but considering i already gave it to Joshua how the hell do i now get the cable? Is this a bug in the game? Any ideas?

Cheers

-Matt-
Old 08-08-2007, 01:50 PM   #170
Super Moderator

I seem to remember Joshua leaving an item behind after he's finished with it, although I don't remember whether it was the butter or not.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:04 AM   #171

Yeah, it was difficult to spot but Joshua drops the butter underneath the bronco once he's done with it. Glad that wasnt a bug! Thanks for help.