You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The Secret Files: Tunguska Hints Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2007, 03:14 AM   #201

Just completed the game. Nice humor And there will be a Secret Files: Tunguska 2 it seems? Already looking forward to it
Old 03-06-2007, 03:10 PM   #202

Default Rat Trap glitch or something

Hey, I know exactly what im suppose to do. I can't get Nina to pick up the rat trap after it catches the rat. I looked at the hint button and it shows both mag.glasses right next to each other. But when i go to click exactly where the second one is it only highlights the rat hole. Does anyone have an idea whats up??
thnx,
will
Old 03-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #203
Super Moderator

You might want to install the patch, if you haven't already.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #204
Passion Adventurist

Send a message via MSN to Hysteria

And here is a good walkthrough. http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/932913/45926
Old 04-04-2007, 11:18 PM   #205
Freeware Co-ordinator

I had the same problem and the patch fixed it fine. Just in case you're on dialup I should warn you the patch is 241MB (which I personally think is a bit excessive. Besides fixing this problem what does it contain to justify that size?)
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 04-05-2007, 12:22 AM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
Besides fixing this problem what does it contain to justify that size?
The updated ending.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 10-04-2008, 06:35 AM   #207

Hi I'm kinda stuck at Antarctica. I just can't put the salt in the bucket please help me
Old 10-04-2008, 08:55 AM   #208
tsa
Playing character

Spoiler:

You need a lamp to illuminate something.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #209

Default Help, ruined something needed to get something else....

I took the plant, early in the game, put it in bowl and then put something in there which dissintegrated it.....and now i am at the plaster stage but have no water.......do i have to start over or is there a back up way to get some water? I tried to leave to go home and get some from the bucket where the whole tire thing happens but it won't let me leave

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 03-15-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: removed white text
Old 03-16-2009, 08:51 AM   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianangel View Post
I took the plant, early in the game, put it in bowl and then put something in there which dissintegrated it.....and now i am at the plaster stage but have no water.......do i have to start over or is there a back up way to get some water? I tried to leave to go home and get some from the bucket where the whole tire thing happens but it won't let me leave
oh I when I saw this I thought I had messed up, I did it in white text cuz I was afraid I was telling to much info and not sure of the boundary for that and if I was spoiling for someone else but I see the white text was removed.....good to know.
If anyone knows wtf I can do now that would be great.......otherwise I guess I have to go back to the save point just before that which is pretty much starting over almost........not that I got far past, just to plaster part but anyway.......thanks!
Old 03-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #211

I just started this game, and after many, many hours of playing... my 5 year old handed me the keyboard, and then immediately the 10 month old hit it... and closed the game. Like a complete moron, I hadn't figured out how to save it yet, since I hadn't closed it yet... and there went my work. I was trying to figure out the puzzle surrounding the sick old man at the time.

I do NOT want help figuring out the puzzle... but I'd love a save game for... oh, the vicinity of the rat trap or any time around the hospital. I'd just love to not have to replay the entire game to get back there! Please!

EDIT: I have the game for PC, not Wii, and I know there are several links to such files in this thread, they're just all inactive now, as they seem too old. I'm hoping someone out there still has one!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #212
Super Moderator

Welcome Ettinwe.

This is the first I've heard of a baby-induced game problem.

It's been a while since I played, but Mystery Manor has a few saves.

They start on this page and then continue on page 9.

Even if they don't get you super close to where you were, it's preferable replaying all of it.

For saving, you may need to hit the space bar or esc button (try the space bar first) to get to the menu for saving.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #213

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! None of those got me super close, but... hours and hours of replay time shaved of is still hours and hours of replay time shaved off!

And yes... I'd just said "well, if I had my keyboard" so the big one picked it up from the floor and handed it to me - within reach of the baby... and that's what I get for playing with the little one on my lap. That, and a constant battle to keep the earphones on my head and the mike boom out of her mouth.

Last edited by Eltinwe; 03-22-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #214
Super Moderator

You're welcome.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #215

Hello! I am stuck at the place where Nina can't pick up the rat trap. I've tried everything. I updated my drivers - after restarting the PC my resolution was (the unbelievable) 960x600. What kind of a normal person would make such a resolution ?? I installed my old drivers in the end. I've tried with the games updates but with them I cannot play the game. So, I ask you if you could give me a save game just after Nina has picked up the rat. I've tried every rat trap save game link in this thread but none of them worked. So, please tell me from where can I download a save game or if you could just send it to me at [email protected] . Thank you very much!
Old 04-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #216

I'm new in this game..
And I don't know how to find
the hole in the pipe to help Lisa?
Can soebody plz help me ?
Are i'm going to find something
special ??????
Old 04-11-2010, 07:24 AM   #217

I mean "Somebody"