You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #1

Default Paradise Pc

Even though i have the reccommended system specs.Im encountering really choppy fmv in this title.I have upto date graphics card drivers and still the problem remains.The rest of the game works perfect apart from the problem already mentioned.Lowering settings in options dosent seem to help at all.Ive heard a few others experiencing the same problem.So i take it a patch will be released sooner or later to fix this.Be intrested to know if any one else experiencing this problem

Currently Playing Keepsake
Scratches
Paradise
The Longest Journey
Tomb Raider Legend
The Movies
Tycoon City New York
Pro Evo 5
Old 05-11-2006, 03:24 AM   #2
Schättenjager

Did you install latest wmp release?
Old 05-11-2006, 03:43 AM   #3

Gabe, If you're referring to windows media player, it has nothing to do with Paradise.

mathall1, the patch is supposed to get released later this week, so that should hopefully fix your problems.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 05-11-2006, 04:28 AM   #4
Schättenjager

Quote:
Im encountering really choppy fmv in this title
Im positive that stuttering bik video problems (eg for pop t2t)solved by wmp10 codecs after install,ok.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:44 AM   #5

Kurufinwe

Where does it say theres going to be a patch released.I cant find any info on this patch at all.Even from the official paradise website & Ubisoft.Anyone know of a link
Old 05-12-2006, 03:04 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathall1
Kurufinwe

Where does it say theres going to be a patch released.I cant find any info on this patch at all.Even from the official paradise website & Ubisoft.Anyone know of a link
That's something that's discussed on the game's French forums, where people from White Birds regularly post. The patch has been in the works for quite some time, and the list of bugs is impressive; it was originally promised for last Friday (the 5th), but it's been delayed twice, and now the release date is 'at the beginning of next week'.

Having played both the French and the US version, I saw that the bugs were exactly the same, so Ubisoft should be able to release the patch as soon as White Birds finish working on it.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 05-12-2006, 04:47 AM   #7

cheers for the info.Must admit this is great news about patch being release spoiling the game for me at the mo.In a mood at the mo my 2 week old baby hamsters died last night grrrrrrrrr