You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2006, 10:35 AM   #41

Send a message via ICQ to Sentinel69 Send a message via MSN to Sentinel69

If I read the questions here I must be very dumb.....

How can I pick up the key in the water? I just found a bucket but I don't believe that is the solution ..... can anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks!
Irene
Old 04-02-2006, 10:56 AM   #42

Send a message via MSN to Ledz

There's a key in the water..? Key to what, where in the game are you?
Old 04-02-2006, 01:19 PM   #43

In the very beginning i guess, i must have the key to lock my house.

gr,
Irene
Old 04-02-2006, 01:22 PM   #44

Send a message via MSN to srebrna

You have to convince someone to do it for you
Old 04-02-2006, 01:57 PM   #45

Now me being
I'm at the beggining of Act 2, spoke with everyone, doctor told me about the lost documents. What now? I had one training fight with blacksmith, should I have more? I didn't want to loose more health. And I can't do anything with that annoying Limsey, Lemsy hanged guy, nor that I think I should.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:55 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by srebrna
Now me being
I'm at the beggining of Act 2, spoke with everyone, doctor told me about the lost documents. What now? I had one training fight with blacksmith, should I have more? I didn't want to loose more health. And I can't do anything with that annoying Limsey, Lemsy hanged guy, nor that I think I should.
Spoiler:
check out the farm in front of the doc's house,you will find 2 broken plants,check it.then talk to doc.then Lemsey.then......
Old 04-02-2006, 07:03 PM   #47

Where can I find the mayor's wife?
Now I just finished the ritual with the dead doctor.I'm supposed to get into the crypt.EvilMulder said I should resurrect the mayor's wife first,she's lying around somewhere near the water.
Could someone tell me more specific??I've look through the whold map but I still can't find her!
Old 04-02-2006, 08:27 PM   #48

Thanks Arvin
I realized there should be something with the field, but I was just chasing chickens around, not really looking .
I hope that I will get through chasing the bird now. I'm just confused about the wooden statues, there is two of them looking to the water
Old 04-02-2006, 10:37 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by srebrna
You have to convince someone to do it for you
The fishing man? He refuses because he is affraid i wreck it.

gr,
Irene
Old 04-02-2006, 10:52 PM   #50

There's a way to get him to do things for you, and as usual with us men it's in the area between the legs

Spoiler:
He's got a thing for the mayor's wife's maid, which is on the stairs in his house and if you tell her, and then tell him you told her, he'll be grateful.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:43 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMulder
Spoiler:
You have to ressurect the mayor's wife first. She's lying around somewhere near the water
where exactly is the body ?
Old 04-03-2006, 02:04 AM   #52

there's that lake in the left side of the center of the map, where that fisherman used to be I think, she's lying next to it, with her head inside.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:43 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledz
there's that lake in the left side of the center of the map, where that fisherman used to be I think, she's lying next to it, with her head inside.
I still can't find the body.I've walked along the whole river.
(Just talked to the doc's soul and now I'm supposed to get into the crypt.But the mayor's wife seems to have some problem with my game.)
Old 04-03-2006, 02:59 AM   #54

Hi,

It's the first time I'm stuck and it's in the same place as Arvin_S. I've walked all around he river, on both sides, everywhere there's water actually and found no body at all. Nothing. I hope it's not a bug, I want to finish the game.

Or maybe we're doing something wrong?
Old 04-03-2006, 03:04 AM   #55

Yeah, you must have missed something that's supposed to happen before her showing up there... are you even at act 4 yet? (triggered by going to the mayor's house after you are told he wants you to meet him there)
Old 04-03-2006, 03:11 AM   #56

The mayor is in the doctor's house babbling about his future power... and the monks keep saying that they're still praying. I'm guessing the end of act 3 is very close.
Old 04-03-2006, 04:26 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apekiller
The mayor is in the doctor's house babbling about his future power... and the monks keep saying that they're still praying. I'm guessing the end of act 3 is very close.
I'm in exact the same situation as yours.We're at Act 3 ,not 4.The mayor's in the doctors and he didn't tell me what to do next.We must have missed some important thing!
BTW:the doc failed to tell me his birth before he died.But Ledz told me it's June so I tried and I was able to speak with the doc's soul.But after that I found nothing I can do next!
Old 04-03-2006, 04:33 AM   #58

finished it!!!! phew ..

thanks Arvin and EvilMulder .. I was being lazy and jumping to hotspots with the map, rather than walking around ...
Old 04-03-2006, 04:49 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvin_S
I'm in exact the same situation as yours.We're at Act 3 ,not 4.The mayor's in the doctors and he didn't tell me what to do next.We must have missed some important thing!
BTW:the doc failed to tell me his birth before he died.But Ledz told me it's June so I tried and I was able to speak with the doc's soul.But after that I found nothing I can do next!
ok let's see:

Spoiler:
for Act 3: have you got the stone yet? dig it out of the cemetary .. west of the grave of a person called winter .. use spade on soft ground. talk to fabius in the cemetary - he wants to know where a particular guard is. That guard can be found on the north west of the map (where the mayor's wife used to look for herbs). Tell that to fabius. Also pick up the monk's habit next to the crypt and talk to the abbot about it.
Act 4: go to the herb lady's house and fight the monster there. when you get back home you will find Helen there. The mayor will be outside - talk to him. Then go to his house. He will poison you, and he has killed Helen. Before you find Helen's body next to the river that flows next to the town (where you first met the fisherman in ACT 1) maybe you should visit the inn and save the owner, and visit the landlord's house and save him (he is lying outside the house, near the field). Also, talk with the blacksmith.
Hope this helps!
Old 04-03-2006, 08:18 AM   #60

Stuck and would appreciate some help.
Where do I find the birthdate for Helen? Just some hints pls...