You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2006, 04:24 AM   #21

Send a message via MSN to srebrna

I'm stuck pretty early in the game, so I guess that one of you can help me. I fixed the lock on the door of my house, and brought dead body (Ducombe) to the cellar. I'm asking the doctor to give me chronicles, but he always say tomorrow. Really don't have any idea what to do next, spent 2 hours just wondering around feeling silly.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:52 AM   #22

Send a message via MSN to Ledz

Quote:
Originally Posted by srebrna
I'm stuck pretty early in the game, so I guess that one of you can help me. I fixed the lock on the door of my house, and brought dead body (Ducombe) to the cellar. I'm asking the doctor to give me chronicles, but he always say tomorrow. Really don't have any idea what to do next, spent 2 hours just wondering around feeling silly.

Spoiler:
Did you make the soulgreep potion so you can go talk to Duncombe? you need to do that. as for the doc, once you've done all you can you need to go to sleep, and then day 2 starts.
Old 04-02-2006, 04:58 AM   #23

Thank you Ledz,
I've made the soulgreep potion, but I can't do anything when drink it, all the murals and the doors are inactive, I guess because I need to now the birthmonth for Ducombe. I can't go to sleep, he always says it's no time to sleep.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:10 AM   #24

Spoiler:
I don't remember who gives you that piece of information but if you talked to everyone about everything you should have his month of birth in your book, but the doors should still open when you're there, each door should open once you approach it (except for the door with the sun mural, which opens after you've gone to all the altars)
Old 04-02-2006, 05:16 AM   #25

Thanks Ledz,
Now I know that I should receive his birth info from talking, not chronicles. I'll go and speak with everyone once again.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:21 AM   #26

welcome

now quickly get to act 4 so you can help me where I'm stuck!
Old 04-02-2006, 05:25 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledz
Spoiler:
You need to ask the doc his month of birth just before he dies, in case you don't have a save from there and you want to know the month is...

Spoiler:
June
Thanks Ledz,I chose "get him another potion" to tryito save him.Unfortunately he died anyway and more Unfortunate thing is he failed to tell me his birth before he die and the most Unfortunate thing is I don't have the save from there.
But now I can continue...........
Old 04-02-2006, 05:29 AM   #28

No problem! Until someone gets to the crypt part and helps me get unstuck, I'm starting up TR:L, so no rush
Old 04-02-2006, 05:40 AM   #29

LedZ ,help me again:
Spoiler:
I performed the sacrifice,choose the door "killed by weapon",and then sign:June(the third one),path:faith/power/knowledge,I tried all three of them.But finally I still got burned.Am I doomed?By the way I got 2 bodies in my cell.is it alright?Or I can't continue the game because I lost the information I need?

I hate the damn doctor!!!He didn't tell me anything,nothing at all.He just died when I'm making him another potion tring to extend his damn life!!! He Just Left me the body and unfinished game!

Last edited by Arvin_S; 04-02-2006 at 05:52 AM.
Old 04-02-2006, 05:57 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticadventurer
Hi .. can someone tell me what to do after the whole potion business in Act 2. Details follow:

Spoiler:
I know now that Harrell is in the mines, but I can't get out via the main gate to go there. I can't get thru into the monastary either - do I need to use an axe to break down the rusty doors? If so, how do I pick up the axe? (my character says 'why? I already have a sword' each time I try'. Or have I missed something? Help!
Spoiler:
there's a new NPC(a monk) near the balcksmith,talk to him.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:45 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvin_S
LedZ ,help me again:
Spoiler:
I performed the sacrifice,choose the door "killed by weapon",and then sign:June(the third one),path:faith/power/knowledge,I tried all three of them.But finally I still got burned.Am I doomed?By the way I got 2 bodies in my cell.is it alright?Or I can't continue the game because I lost the information I need?

I hate the damn doctor!!!He didn't tell me anything,nothing at all.He just died when I'm making him another potion tring to extend his damn life!!! He Just Left me the body and unfinished game!

Heh, I made the same mistake

Spoiler:
He was attacked with a weapon, but it isn't what killed him

what's the other body you have? the gravedigger? The way I played the game his body didn't stay there, but the fact it's there doesn't do anything to hinder your progress.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:12 AM   #32

Quote:
Heh, I made the same mistake

Spoiler:
He was attacked with a weapon, but it isn't what killed him

what's the other body you have? the gravedigger? The way I played the game his body didn't stay there, but the fact it's there doesn't do anything to hinder your progress.
It's Harrell's body.Harrell's body lay on the big table/bed.and doc's body's beside him.(sitting position)
Old 04-02-2006, 07:17 AM   #33

Oh, yeah him..

did you get the ritual right?
Old 04-02-2006, 07:53 AM   #34

Quote:
Exxtatic:
Spoiler:
I'm having trouble finding the hidden switch that zombie in the crypt told me about.. he says it's in "the next room" but I can't find anything that might work as a switch
Spoiler:
The zombie is talking about the room next to the library, not the room next to his cell. So you need to go over the chasm again and look in the room next to the one you can't enter because of the rubble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticadventurer
Hi .. can someone tell me what to do after the whole potion business in Act 2. Details follow:
Spoiler:
I know now that Harrell is in the mines, but I can't get out via the main gate to go there. I can't get thru into the monastary either - do I need to use an axe to break down the rusty doors? If so, how do I pick up the axe? (my character says 'why? I already have a sword' each time I try'. Or have I missed something? Help!
Spoiler:
A new character has appeared somewhere between your house and the blacksmith. He will give you the key you need to enter.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:33 AM   #35

Default hi ppl

i have one question. i`m stuck after i took the doc in my house and spoke with his spirit. now i know i have to go inside the crypt but the monks didn`t send no one to open it. pls help me. thx
Old 04-02-2006, 08:35 AM   #36

Lol... that's pretty stupid of me, but it's really unclear that he means that from what he says... Thanks Mulder!
Old 04-02-2006, 08:37 AM   #37

dslay3r:

Spoiler:
There's a piece of cloth near the crypt which you need to show the head monk guy, and then he sends someone to open it.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:41 AM   #38

i found it ...i gave it to the monk..but it keeps saying that the brothers are praying ,,,bla bla bla...for 1/2 hour same text. any ideas ?
Old 04-02-2006, 09:14 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dslay3r
i found it ...i gave it to the monk..but it keeps saying that the brothers are praying ,,,bla bla bla...for 1/2 hour same text. any ideas ?
Spoiler:
You have to ressurect the mayor's wife first. She's lying around somewhere near the water
Old 04-02-2006, 09:50 AM   #40

Finished it! Woohoo!!!