You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Ankh - Washing the camels and cleaning the statue

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2006, 02:06 PM   #1

Default Ankh - Washing the camels and cleaning the statue

I got the gold statue from the pirate's chest and I know I have to give this to Fatima, but it's dirty, and she doesn't want it. I tried to wash it at Nile, but it seems that Assil is missing something (I like that "hhmm..." very much). Any idea?

In Giza, I have the camel waiting for the wash, but I can't find any handle for the mechanism. I checked with the merchant at Sphinx, but there's not much to do with him. Any hint, please?

Atm I have the toothless brush, the hanger, the compass, the statue, the crocodile bag, the crocodile teeth and the skull. I remember I used to have also a sort of a little pot, but frankly speaking I can't recall if I used it somewhere, or I simply lost it.
Old 03-26-2006, 02:46 PM   #2
Super Moderator

There's something in the desert that you still need, found not far from the skull.
Old 03-26-2006, 03:39 PM   #3

Thanks a lot! Pfff, this awful pixel hunting... I was pretty sure I had checked all the area, but obviously I hadn't moved the cursor over the "right" spot. First the metal bar, now this! Hope it's not going to continue like that.