You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2005, 10:05 PM   #1
Citizen of Bizarro World

Default omg, Kotor II wtf n00b?!1!1one

Ok, so I'm on the first mission, Peragon (or something like that) mining facility. I swich from main guy to T3M4 on a different deck, and he opens some doors for me, and then gets shot by unknown entity. I start controlling main guy again, but he inexplicably teleported to the same deck T3M4 was on. I go to the lift, to go back to where I used to be, and when I emerge from the lift....I become T3M4 again, only this time it's his fooked up version (he got shot, remember), which is all like electrocuted, and cannot move. There is a big red X over him. He doesn't take any repair commands to heart. So I'm fooking stuck. Anyone got to this point in the game who managed to solve the puzzle (if it is in fact a puzzle), or is this some sort of a stupid glitch? It certainly seems that way. I need answers, or I'm gonna get violent!!! (dark side points gained)
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem

Last edited by Maquisard; 11-20-2005 at 04:16 PM.
Old 11-25-2005, 10:18 PM   #2
delusions of adequacy

Glitch. Are you playing this on the PC? Its more notorius for experiencing glitches but having said that, I've had the xbox version get stuck after T3 is zapped that first time too. After he's zapped by the HK clone you should return to playing your character and have to go through the mines, killing lots of little droids. You shouldn't encounter T3 again until much later (rght before leaving Peragus) in a fuel pipe, not where he was zapped beside the console. Load a save to before the T3 mission and get zapped again.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:14 PM   #3
Citizen of Bizarro World

I was playing the X-box version. I've tried loading back several times, but the same thing kept happening. I finally just created a new character, and restarted the game. When I got to that point again, the same old sheize occured!

Old 11-26-2005, 12:00 AM   #4
merely human

I remember that part. But I never got that particular glitch and I have the Xbox version.

Maresie, you need to perma-save in KOTOR II, like, every ten minutes. The game is really fooked up with bugs.

Quote:
fooking
I love that word. I could say it all night. Think I will.

Fookingfookingfookingfookingfookingfookingfookingf ookingfookingfookingfookingfookingfookingfookingfo okingfookingfookingfookingfooking.....
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-26-2005, 06:19 AM   #5
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

My patched PC version seems pretty stable. Just another reason why PC r0x0rz.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:32 AM   #6
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

I've played through it twice and have yet to have that problem. If it keeps it up return it and get a new disk, seeing as how most stores won't let you return it for money.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:37 AM   #7

I actually got off of Peragus without even going back and finding T3M4, I don't even know how I did that, but I did. Obviusly a glitch, because the little droid is so important for later sections, so I got stuck halfway through the game because I didn't have the droid. I uninstalled the game and tried about 6 months later.
The game is amazing, don't give up.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:55 AM   #8
Citizen of Bizarro World

Quote:
Originally Posted by [toj.cc]Phantom
I've played through it twice and have yet to have that problem. If it keeps it up return it and get a new disk, seeing as how most stores won't let you return it for money.
Thing is, it was a rental, and they wouldn't let me replace it because I brought it back on the day it was due. They say you gotta do it at least a day in advance. Those bastards!

I think I'll just try and get my hands on the PC version. RLacey is right, at least it can be patched.

Old 11-26-2005, 11:58 AM   #9
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mares
Thing is, it was a rental, and they wouldn't let me replace it because I brought it back on the day it was due. They say you gotta do it at least a day in advance. Those bastards!

I think I'll just try and get my hands on the PC version. RLacey is right, at least it can be patched.
Mares, I don't know what your EBGames are like but the store we have in Davis and the one in Woodland both have used copies of the PC version. I would check there to get a good deal.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:36 PM   #10
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mares
, indeed. I think it's lawless. If the game is faulty, they ought to replace it and it's none of their bloody business how did you manage the time you were given it for. You could've just started playing it on the deadline day for all they should care.